What's new

Assam not to be allowed to be part of Bangladesh: Gogoi

Most of the troops from the CHT are withdrawn. Its not like hundreds of thousands of troops are their to control separatism.

Please, don't tell me you really believe that there are "700,000" Indian troops in Kashmir :)

Besides, you should be thankful that the situation in CHT is free of excessive terrorism, and the people there channel their desire for freedom through peaceful means, like the UNPO.

It is not so in Kashmir, where a few militants must instigate the trouble, because the common Kashmiri is unwilling to do so!

Thakur ghor e k ra ami kola khi na. Who ask them to be part of us? Really this is funny, this comment came from a CM.

Why are we even wasting time on what a nincompoop said. No one from Bangladesh has ever asked for such thing but in order to draw attention he is just using indian deception tricks. These same guys were crying in Bangladesh for providing transit, investment and open up bazzar for Assam. Fact of the matter is without Bangladesh providing handout Assam or these NE states can not survive for long.

BD is a poor country, no matter we are poor. But what about Assam? Assam's gdp mostly $15 billion which per capita $500. What Bdashis are doing there when their per capita is better position. This is a propaganda to kick out muslim bangli who lived in Assam for centuries.

Why are we even wasting time on what a nincompoop said. No one from Bangladesh has ever asked for such thing but in order to draw attention he is just using indian deception tricks. These same guys were crying in Bangladesh for providing transit, investment and open up bazzar for Assam. Fact of the matter is without Bangladesh providing handout Assam or these NE states can not survive for long.

Lol we have other transit routes, through Myanmar for instance and our siliguri corridor is still intact.

Nonsense thread

more over nonsense posts ..

i saw some one post about accelerating muslim dominance. well who ever wrote that has terrorist mentality. Kindly watch that person, he can be a real threat. And should be ignored.

BD is a poor country, no matter we are poor. But what about Assam? Assam's gdp mostly $15 billion which per capita $500. What Bdashis are doing there when their per capita is better position. This is a propaganda to kick out muslim bangli who lived in Assam for centuries.

Why would muslim bengalis live in Assam for centuries ?

Why would muslim bengalis live in Assam for centuries ?
What kind of stupid question is this? Why would Indian live in Fiji, Guyana and Tamil people in Srilanka, Singapore, or Malaysia?
And one thing All Muslim Bengali are not belong to Bangladesh. You can find them into west Bengal ministry.

Perhaps because they are becoming minority and Muslim becoming majority. I support Bangladeshi Muslims migrating to Assam and accelerate the Muslim dominance. We have moral right to free our Muslim brother and low caste Hindus from high caste Hindus.

Are you a Muslim, or just some type of hate monger? The two can not be intertwined... People like you seem to be more nationalistic then religious.

Brother the real issue is that in india the number of uslim is far higher then the government stat which is for decades only 13%... it is most likely around 20%....or slightly higher.... i can not say anything other then laughing about the claim laid by this bharti malaun then 20 million illegal migrants from bangladesh are there.... it is just as saying bd has a population of 300 million... this bhartis are doing this to keep the number of muslim in official stat low... so does their power....

most funniest comment made by one of the malaun here that asam has a better gdp ... so to have a better life bangladeshis are migrating to asam... this low cast malaun forgive me if you are from upper class.... forgot that the whole issue of transit to develop not only to develop asam but also the whole NE india which wants separation from India.... without bangladeshi help it will remain poor forever.... n the CM himself asked for bangladeshi investment for the development of asam..... n now this ******* moron is saying illegal bangladeshis are living there in such a under developed region...

N the moron which were talking about gdp... if that is the case then pakistanis should have been migrated to india and indians should have been migrated to china... as china has a much higher gdp then india......

N regarding Al-Zakirs comment about our moral duty to free the low cast hindus.... yes really every muslim has a moral duty.... to free those low cast hindus from the curse.... we should not forget that majority of the early muslim converts are from the low cast hindus which changed their life.... n christian missionaries are aggressively converting the dalits.... I personally think muslims should also fund missions to convert them.... if the upper caste continue to treat them like that manner...

Here is a video showing how dalits are treated in india...

The Untouchables - 57 min documentary

This not only the case... we also moral duty to free the ignorant culture to marry a ***** and drink cow piss...

Hindu Freak Married With *****

Favourite drink of Indian (cow urine so called 'cow cola') shining india... LOL

N personally I think bangladesh along with whole OIC should take an open stand regarding indias entry to security council... we should make it clear... if india does not comply with security council resolution which asked it to conduct an election in kashmir to determine what the people of that region want.... along with further measure like imposing sanction...

N bangladesh government should ask apology from that ******* CM and indian government for such outrageous lie.... and propaganda...

Last edited by a moderator:
India have developed mostly its western part, in eastern side any single state can't compare with BD's economy. Also our west bengal's DADA,

most funniest comment made by one of the malaun here that asam has a better gdp ... so to have a better life bangladeshis are migrating to asam... this low cast malaun forgive me if you are from upper class.... forgot that the whole issue of transit to develop not only to develop asam but also the whole NE india which wants separation from India.... without bangladeshi help it will remain poor forever.... n the CM himself asked for bangladeshi investment for the development of asam..... n now this ******* moron is saying illegal bangladeshis are living there in such a under developed region...

N the moron which were talking about gdp... if that is the case then pakistanis should have been migrated to india and indians should have been migrated to china... as china has a much higher gdp then india......

Look this the reason nationalist like us are opposing this corridor. If Bharati allow to go through our land then it will not only save money and time but also a way to transport arm and emanation to eastern trouble states to control separatists. We should not intervene and help Delhi to control those who seek a way out rather we should give them moral support.

Some Bharat supporter will disagree with me but have they ever thought that what would happen to us if Bharat some how managed to devolved those eastern states? Bangladesh interest must be preserve before becoming Hatim Tai.

N regarding Al-Zakirs comment about our moral duty to free the low cast hindus.... yes really every muslim has a moral duty.... to free those low cast hindus from the curse.... we should not forget that majority of the early muslim converts are from the low cast hindus which changed their life.... n christian missionaries are aggressively converting the dalits.... I personally think muslims should also fund missions to convert them.... if the upper caste continue to treat them like that manner...

I am glad that you are thinking along same line. Low caste Hindus are not even consider men by high caste Hindus. They should be given the massage of light so they too can live like a men with respect and dignity as Allah intended. :tup:

Last edited:
by the way assam, west bengal and orissa were always part of kingdom of bengal n i personally believe should have been part of bangladesh...

Assam a part of Kingdom of Bengal?

The Ahoms were an independent kingdom (1228–1826)

And the Kingdom of Bengal was annexed by British in 1757,Battle of Plassey.

Also Orissa too wasn't under Bengal.

Bihar was.

One more important point to note is that the Kingdom of Bengal existed from 1717 to 1757.

India1760_1905.jpg

Before bothering about our minorities think about your countrymen first.
Your nation has history of persecuting Hindus.

Also about moral "duty to free the low cast hindus" you are welcome to try peacefully.

Do anything foolish,you end being targets of RSS and BSF.

Back
Top Bottom