What's new

Assalamu alaikoum this is Muradk

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Assalamu alaikoum everyone

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice to see you are back! Hale and Hearty!

Here's to your good health :cheers:

Oh btw, we are still fighting those '65 and '71 wars!!:woot:

Murad sb welcome back to the PDF, looking forward for more authentic views from you side.

Welcome back hope you are doing good.

AoA Sir, welcome back, hope you are feeling much much better & will feel more better after joining back defence.pk :)

May Allah give you best of the health, joys & shower HIS blessings on you & your family. Ameen

:pakistan:

nice to see you back sir now the forum is complet very happy to see you may allah protect you

Welcome back sir jee.:smitten::smitten::smitten: I was so worried about your health.I am very happy to hear sir that you are recovering.:cheers:You are a like a father figure to me sir.

Congratulations on your recovery, Sir! Its good to have you back. :tup:

Let the "dogfights" begin! :D

Hi,

Welcome back!:)

Missed all the funny insider stuff you had to share. Eagerly awaiting the next innuendo-filled instalment of the shenanigans of the who's who of Pakistan... :agree:

(P.S.: Elmo doesn't expect you to be battle-ready... but hey... what's the "juice" on Sheikh Rasheed these days? :azn:)

Walkum salaam Sir ! we are so happy & honored once again to have you with us so glad you are back may Allah give u good health & long life ameen! Haha sir we are past the 65 & 71 war trying & hoping not be in another or we might have to suite u up and we will all sign your helmet for some kick a$$ action :) haha ...

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom