What's new

Asia-Pacific Has Seven of the World’s Top 20 Global Cities

Shanghai is more international, full of energy, its economy reform is ahead of the rest of mainland cities. Look at the surrounding regions of Shanghai, all developed standard. A prosperous Shanghai make its neighbor cities prosperous too! This is what Beijing should learn from.

I guess you come from Beijing, bro. So no offence, Beijing is the center of education, science and finance is all due to its capital status. Beijing doesn't help its neighbors to become rich, look at the nearest cities to Beijing:

2013 GDP per capital

Zhang Jia Kou: $4,839
Bao Ding: $3,812
Cheng De: $5,507

However Beijing is $15,052

Then look at nearest cities to Shanghai:

Su Zhou: $20,000
Wu Xi: $20,154
Chang Zhou: $15,000

And Shanghai is $21,620

BTW, Beijing got accompanied by Tianjin, while for Shanghai, except the Jiangsu cities you listed above, many cities in northern Zhejiang such as Ningbo/Jiaxing/Shaoxing/Hangzhou are also pretty rich and have the strong tie with Shanghai.

59107 said:
Asia-Pacific Has Seven of the World’s Top 20 Global Cities
East Asia has a high number of global cities, according to a biannual ranking, while ASEAN and South Asia lag behind.

shannon-tiezzi-36x36.png

By Shannon Tiezzi
April 15, 2014

Asia-Pacific Has Seven of the World’s Top 20 Global Cities | TheAnother lomat

Another bs shit When you have LA In top 10. That place has 15%good area and the rest is like the hood.

lol, you seem to be so desperate to turn Beijing and Shanghai against each other.

Didn't you just despise the northerners and called them low IQ barbarians?

BTW, regardless it is Beijing or Shanghai, we both don't like the Malay trolls with inferiority complex.

It is not your concern, since now your alignment is with Vietnam.
I am not anyone's ally, just make friend with everyone. You think Vietnam or SE Asia countries are all monkey countries, so why does USA still help them, but not treat them as "monkey"? Personally,I dont like USA, but it doest matter that I can learn from USA. Whatever how strong you are, having a more friend(whatever who he is) can make you much more stronger. Everybody who talk something in this topic is just coming in and make some joke to the other. Beijing and SH can make joke with each other, but no need to over temperature.

lol, you seem to be so desperate to turn Beijing and Shanghai against each other.

Didn't you just despise the northerners and called them low IQ barbarians?

BTW, regardless it is Beijing or Shanghai, we both don't like the Malay trolls with inferiority complex.

It is not your concern, since now your alignment is with Vietnam.
BTW, here is only a forum to talk about everyone's opinion, not the UN official meeting or something. You said "alignment"? Who can you represent? Every member here just only can represent each single of themself.

BTW, Beijing got accompanied by Tianjin, while for Shanghai, except the Jiangsu cities you listed above, many cities in northern Zhejiang such as Ningbo/Jiaxing/Shaoxing/Hangzhou are also pretty rich and have the strong tie with Shanghai.

Yes, south Jiangsu and north Zhejiang are all pretty rich area, this area is China's economy engine, they will be the first developed area in China, plus Guangdong, but the development of Guangdong is not quite equal, north Guangdong is poor.

Yes, south Jiangsu and north Zhejiang are all pretty rich area, this area is China's economy engine, they will be the first developed area in China, plus Guangdong, but the development of Guangdong is not quite equal, north Guangdong is poor.
According the topic that you posted Before, it seems Guangzhou city still facing a not good social security situation.

Where you plan to go after you graduate from the university?

The Bohai area of Beijing-Tianijn, the Yangzi River delta of Shanghai, or the Pearl River delta of Guangzhou-Shenzhen?

I like BJ more than SH. The streets of BJ is wider while SH is narrower. The weather of BJ is dryer and more comfortable, but unfortunately, it also amplify the pollution.

People of BJ are more extrovert, while SH are more introvert. My companies have offices in both SH and BJ. The SH office work harder, while BJ atmosphere is more relax.

I think BJ is extrovert and relax because Northerner traditionally have lower IQ than Southerner. In BJ one can express more freely but in SH, people are more acrimonious.

I feel SH is very stiffing because it is too crowded. BJ while having high population density has not reach the crazy level of SH. Meanwhile BJ has big empty city squares, a lot of lakes...etc. That make it very comfortable.

The girls in BJ seems prettier, even though both BJ and SH attracts hot babes all over China, seems that BJ girls are better looking.
你这连情商都没的人,说什么智商,不就是想给人划界吗。由于劳作,南方人更耐劳吃苦我倒有点认同。南方有水土滋养,相较北方历史上安逸平和多了,文化不兴盛点就怪了。

Back
Top Bottom