What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
famous_facepalm_5.jpg

so called world champions

Laughing+face+palm+Joker_971950_1150232.jpg

The world champions beat you to be world champion as well as Asia cup champion. :smokin: We are not out of the game yet, hold for a day. Don't find yourself as the sole loser tomorrow. Its game. You didn't beat us.

Bakhuda, I would like to see the faces of Indians right now. Some of them may be admitted to Hospital after the defeat. I don't care if we loose rest of the games. For me we already won. :P

This win prove that general Bangladeshi dislike Indians. Our players usually play harder to beat Indians.

Pakistan is also our team. No fun when we play against Pakistan. Our players look up to Pakistani players like Afridi.

This one is above any comment, bakhuda!!! :lol: bakhuda..... :rofl: I like these hard words and feeling. :D

Inshallah Pakistan will win. Pakistani batsmen must take full advantage of poor indian bowling & hopefully Pakistani world best bowlers will be able to destroy indian batting lineup.

:smitten::pakistan:

The world champions beat you to be world champion as well as Asia cup champion. :smokin: We are not out of the game yet, hold for a day. Don't find yourself as the sole loser tomorrow. Its game. You didn't beat us.

This one is above any comment, bakhuda!!! :lol: bakhuda..... :rofl: I like these hard words and feeling. :D

Wait for Pakistani bowlers to crush your batting lineup.

Wait for Pakistani bowlers to crush your batting lineup.

As you are so sure, congrats in advance for the win tomorrow. lol

BTW you never learn. I was here when India and Pakistan meet at Asia cup as well as World cup. So many hi-jumps from your side before the matches resulting in retreats after the matches.

So hold on for a day, this is nothing more than a game where both teams are strong and has equal chances of win. Enjoy the match.

haha Sohail Ahmed (azizi of Hasb e Haal) was dancing today after Bangladesh won the cricket match (watch at 00:20 seconds)

The whole Pakistani nation is cheering each other as if Pakistan won it :O

lol bondhu re bol kaar suru ho jaaa o bangla dance hain :laugh: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
As you are so sure, congrats in advance for the win tomorrow. lol

BTW you never learn. I was here when India and Pakistan meet at Asia cup as well as World cup. So many hi-jumps from your side before the matches resulting in retreats after the matches.

So hold on for a day, this is nothing more than a game where both teams are strong and has equal chances of win. Enjoy the match.
Kid you can,t win. Mark my Word. You can,t win. In world cup we out You 2 times in one match but due to 6 droppedcatches we lost. Fielding is improved now. Baby we can out you 3 times in a day. Forget about win.:bunny:

If india had won last match > india vs pak final

and now if we win next match it is still 50:50
because if bangla beats srilanka then it will go to final irrespective of run rate

it seems yesterday we lost the cup ...so bad

Kid you can,t win. Mark my Word. You can,t win. In world cup we out You 2 times in one match but due to 6 droppedcatches we lost. Fielding is improved now. Baby we can out you 3 times in a day. Forget about win.:bunny:

I respect your love towards your team... But let us not pretend like invincible, we are bit weak in our batting lineup.. India are a good cricketing side, they will try everything possible to remain in the tournament. I am positive we all going to watch quality cricket tomorrow, may the best team win and may the best team be Pakistan.. lol

Pakistan will surely trounce India tomorrow. Indian team is somehow demoralized and have to carry the extra weight of heavyweights like Sachin who should have retired couple of years back. Due to his presence in the crease India cannot score as fast as it should. Eventually in the final we are looking forward to meeting Pakistan.

Pathetic bowling we got ..
No sehwag, no yuvraj still batting seems strongest of four ..
Chasing the total would be ideal .. Pakistans bowling is not half good as it was once ...when they had wasim,wapar,saplain,shoib great bowlers and fighters
pakistan team seems well organized unlike india ..coach and captain should be appreciated ..

My guess is 55:45 in indias favour .. But these days our team has become unpredictable

For the people who are advocating for sachins retirement that too two years back ..
Just check his stat of last two years ..although he is out of form still he will beat your best performed batsmans stat in last two years ..so keep shut your illogical logic

Dunya News: Cricket:-Loadshedding to halt for Pak-India ODI...

As Pakistan faces India in the Asia Cup match on Sunday, PM Gilani has ordered the Water and Power Ministry that there should be carried out no electric loadshedding so that the cricket-lovers could enjoy the game uninterrupted.

The match to be played in Dhaka, Bangladesh is expected to be a tough contest, while Pakistan has been declared favourite.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom