What's new

Aselsan Radar Manufacturing Capabilities to-date

and this pretty much sums up that you are a racist that thinks jews and israelis pretty much are the smartest and best that has happened to world, while turks and other societys are useless.

and that said, i dont expect much from a useless israeli either. if they are so smart, how come i never hear about them in the norwegian society?

Please don't shove to my throat your false interpretations, My claim is that Israeli academia is more prolific than Turkish

In 5 years
In 2016 Turkey will produce AEW&C and ballistic missile defence systems? :rolleyes:

Take a look those scientific publications and engineering reports. In that source, It is seen that Turkey is way ahead of Israel.
Publications and technologies are different things.

patj.gif

OECD Factbook 2010 - Google Public Data Explorer

This thread is about Turkey's development. Why are you Israelis keep commenting about Israelis "success" stories? It is true that Israel has accomplished lot of technological advancement. But it is sad that you take credit for all those developments since more than 90% are financed by the US. Turkey has never been completely dependent on another country. The reason we are strong, is because we can stand on our own legs, unlike you.

In the end, i am not entirely against the Israelis. I know how much terrorism can be a headache. But solving a crisis diplomatically is optimal. Can you show me one Arab in your history that is counted as a national hero? I can name you countless of Kurds who had major impacts on our society. One of them is Turgut Özal.

Yes this thread is about Turkish development, cabatili_53 is the one who involved Israel in this thread by stating that Turkey will achieve or even suppress Israel by 2016 in radar/EW/EO/missile technology, so i think im entitled to respond in disagreement.

Take a look at physics top 20 countries by citations Israel is 7.7milion nation, 1.5mil Arabs and 600k orthodox Jews which means 2.1mil of useless brains :D pretty good for 5.6mil...

Unprofessional racist comment.
I believe the Arabs doesn't have as good condition as you do, calling them useless is really low of you.

Besides, as cabatli_53 stated, and as the graphs shows us, indeed the amount of Turkish engineers is more than Israeli. and We can see this change happens in 2002, the beginning of the blooming is just yet to come.

5-6 years are very optimistic goals, which isn't bad to have, but it doesn't harm anyone to be optimistic. A realistic guess would be around 10 years of R&D.

But it is sad that you take credit for all those developments since more than 90% are financed by the US.

Turkey has never been completely dependent on another country. The reason we are strong, is because we can stand on our own legs, unlike you.
US aid is just 1.5% of our GNP and virtually all of it is spent in US itself.

In the end, i am not entirely against the Israelis. I know how much terrorism can be a headache. But solving a crisis diplomatically is optimal. Can you show me one Arab in your history that is counted as a national hero? I can name you countless of Kurds who had major impacts on our society. One of them is Turgut Özal.
Yamos Yarkoni. Turgut Ozal was not a Kurd, but just a first Turkish PM who recognized Kurds as a nation and not mountain Turks.

US aid is just 1.5% of our GNP and virtually all of it is spent in US itself.

Yamos Yarkoni. Turgut Ozal was not a Kurd, but just a first Turkish PM who recognized Kurds as a nation and not mountain Turks.

The USA gives you billion dollars and you purchase arms from them,its a major aid that the US provides.

Amos Yarkoni;the guys burial was controversial :)

I admire your self-confidence(dunning-kruger syndrome?) but Turgut Özal was a Kurd born in Malatya..

It is interesting How this littile racist troll is going crazy and curse a nation when he heart something positive about Turkish defence industry. Unlike some countries, Turkish defence industry have a technology/defence products development vision and Those strategies will be carried out step by step. I mean, It is known from now Which strategies would be applied, Which league Turkey would be in for following years. Under the lights of those strategies, ACCEPT or NOT (It would be respected) I foreseen some predictions in the lights of official documents, ongoing development programs and future strategies After a Question asked about it.

Simply,
-Turkey is/would have more variety of defence products then Israel in some areas of defence at present/near future.
-In near future (In 2-3 years), Turkish industry would have one of the biggest R&D and production centers in some areas of defence.
-Unlike some countries, Turkey have had either Some critical design skills and key technologies to develop a complicated system, or great variety of subsystems that small countries can not develop/produce on their own but order from abroad. Chassis, Vehicle subsystems, Engines, Moving/fized otomotive subsystems and many others would be some of them.
-As I said, There is some critical areas of defence such as Radar, EW, Missile UAV that Israel has more experience than Turkey, Despite Israel has more experience, We are doing great things and our achievements are proceeding great. In 5-8 years, Turkey will have equal range of those type products that make Turkey compete with rivals at tenders. (I underlined the sentence cause of the common a troll having some comprehension problems with his mind)

-Unlike the countries like Israel, Turkey is developing big complete platforms such as helicopters, trainer turbo-prop/turbojet aircrafts, naval ships, airliners...etc that make Turkey sign an agreement worth billion $ with our allies.

-Note that, USA do not fund Turkish programs with billion $. USA do not open all key technologies to Turkey in order to develop something such as E/O systems, Radars, EW systems, Missiles...etc There is not any shadow/full support of USA firms at background of Turkish programs.

-In 2010, According to tubitak report, Turkey took more than 400 patent and It is seen that those rates are rising with great percentages. In near future, Those rates would be boomed thanks to R&D centers that would be opened in 2-3 years...

Unlike littile racist troll, If You pay attention to what I have listed above, I am repeating what I have told at first but Some of them are trying to distort what I have told. Really Cheap Troll !!

In 2016 Turkey will produce AEW&C and ballistic missile defence systems?

At present, Turkish institutes are developing active-passive early warning radars for land forces. It would be vehicle mounted. Integrating similar technologies on an aerodynamic design would be just a matter of time and requirement.

At current, Turkey is developing own low and medium altitude air defence missiles. SSM and Government agreed on paying almost 1 billion $ for development of those missiles. If you imply long altitude missile development with ballistic missile defence system, There is not any plan for them but You know If USA help us to develop a cost-effective ballistic missile defence system in terms of technology and funds, We can also develop something like Arrow series missiles and green pipe radars.

The USA gives you billion dollars and you purchase arms from them,its a major aid that the US provides.
Yes, thats why sometimes we buy in US things which we develope by ourselves.

Amos Yarkoni;the guys burial was controversial :)
Jewish burial laws are similar to Muslim. Issue was solved with no delay.

Israeli Arab generals:

yusefmishleb2-s.1309942202.jpg
917525-5-s.1309942204.jpg
675-s.1309942468.jpg

It is interesting How this littile racist troll is going crazy and curse a nation when he heart something positive about Turkish defence industry.
No one denies a good Turkish progress, but claiming that u will reach Israel in 5 years is not serious.

At present, Turkish institutes are developing active-passive early warning radars for land forces. It would be vehicle mounted. Integrating similar technologies on an aerodynamic design would be just a matter of time and requirement.
U develope ground radar and we have acting AEW&C system since early 90-es, which is much more complicated system.

At current, Turkey is developing own low and medium altitude air defence missiles. SSM and Government agreed on paying almost 1 billion $ for development of those missiles.
Low altitude and counter ballistic missiles are way different levels of technology. And again we have it for 15 years already. Air to air missiles we produce since early 1960-es.

cabatli_53
-Note that, USA do not fund Turkish programs with billion $. USA do not open all key technologies to Turkey in order to develop something such as E/O systems, Radars, EW systems, Missiles...etc There is not any shadow/full support of USA firms at background of Turkish programs.

Oh man... You are hopeless, sure Americans will transfer their key technology to Israel for it to compete with them, you are far from being bright, can you please provide with a source an example what kind and specific technology were given to Israel by USA?

cabatli_53
-Unlike the countries like Israel, Turkey is developing big complete platforms such as helicopters, trainer turbo-prop/turbojet aircrafts, naval ships, airliners...etc that make Turkey sign an agreement worth billion $ with our allies.

There is no Turkish helicopter, trainer, turbojet aircraft, airliners? :rofl:
Again(third time) Israel annual export 7.5bil, where is Turkish?

cabatli_53

There is no Turkish helicopter, trainer, turbojet aircraft, airliners? :rofl:
Again(third time) Israel annual export 7.5bil, where is Turkish?

he didnt say there is he said developing!

The ASELPOD is a targeting and navigation pod developed by ASELSAN of Turkey for use by the Turkish Air Force. It is similar in design to the LITENING III. The ASELPOD greatly increases the combat effectiveness of combat aircraft, allowing them to fly at very low altitudes, at night and under bad weather to attack ground targets with a variety of precision-guided weapons
glan55a63d4f559fbe40by.jpg

Pakistan try to equip its jf-17 with aselsan radars

U develope ground radar and we have acting AEW&C system since early 90-es, which is much more complicated system.

It is radars that makes AEW&C's complex and complicated. If you are able to develop the state of radars in equal standarts with current equivalents in terms of performance, Most of work have already been competed.

Low altitude and counter ballistic missiles are way different levels of technology. And again we have it for 15 years already. Air to air missiles we produce since early 1960-es.

There is a subject (Maybe different point of view) that We can not make deal about. We are talking about technological capabilities and final products. If Turkish industry do not have technological knowledge enough, Simply, All those radar, missile, E/O programs would not be started. Besides, You may have developed a system in 80-90, even 100 years ago, It is great and makes you experienced in this area as I said but There is a reality. If an another country develop a system which has similar performance specifications with what you have developed and upgraded until now, It makes this country reached knowledge enough to join/catch-up in same league as well (However you name it) and It makes this country compete with experienced rivals (Win or not, It is not the actual matter.) with similar products at international markets. In this case, It is not important When did you develop your first similar products in history.
There is one thing that All of you should not forget. Turkey is not a tincan in those fields as well.

Back
Top Bottom