What's new

As cannabis is widely legalised, China cashes in on an unprecedented boom

Many of the Chinese patents are for herbal treatments. One, filed by the Yunan Industrial Cannabis Sativa Co, refers to an application made from whole cannabis sativa seeds to make "functional food" designed to improve the human immune system. Another, by an inventor called Zhang Hongqi, is for a "Chinese medicinal preparation" for treating peptic ulcers. It uses an array of ingredients, including cannabis sativa seed. The filing says it has "significant therapeutic effectiveness and does not cause any adverse effect".

There is also a patent filing from China for a treatment for constipation, which is made using fructus cannabis and other ingredients such as "immature bitter orange", Chinese angelica and balloon flower. This, it is claimed, treats constipation's root causes and symptoms resulting in "obvious curative effects".

However, only one company in the world has developed cannabis-based drugs as medicines that have been recognised by regulators in the West following the long, costly process of clinical trials.

I don't understand how the Chinese patents would apply in the US if the claims of medicinal benefits have not been approved by the FDA.

We call that cotton mouth i also noticed in india it hard to get the buds from weed so u end up having to smoke hash which is good as well .
The one with buds are not good stuff, there are grades in that stuff, the best stuff is found near himachal pradesh and nepal,Good stuff needs more money. Best is to homegrow yourself :partay:.

In the western world we smoke the buds as well which i think is stronger some of the strains you get here blow your mind.Whenever i go to kullu manali get some good hash from there.

In the western world we smoke the buds as well which i think is stronger some of the strains you get here blow your mind.Whenever i go to kullu manali get some good hash from there.
When i used smoke buds it kinda gives me headache,nausea,so i used to avoid it, buds tend to crack up and give off a peculiar smell ,everyone will know what you were smoking :p:now that i given up smoking, i stick to bhaang and stuff which can be eaten that too rarely, i stick to alcohol nowadays

I don't understand how the Chinese patents would apply in the US if the claims of medicinal benefits have not been approved by the FDA.

The article says "many of these chinese patents are for herbal treatment." If I'm not wrong, herbal product are considered as health supplement, they are not regulated by the FDA.

When i used smoke buds it kinda gives me headache,nausea,so i used to avoid it, buds tend to crack up and give off a peculiar smell ,everyone will know what you were smoking :p:now that i given up smoking, i stick to bhaang and stuff which can be eaten that too rarely, i stick to alcohol nowadays
The smell is really distinctive in my mind you cant beat bud.In punjab i usually pay one of the workers on our farm to make me some hash he rubs loads of plants up and down and scrape the hash of his hand.My friend went to rajasthan and brought me these packets with what looked like hash mixed with masala i that he brought from a shop there is it legal in rajasthan.

Weed and hemp are from the same family. Human used hemp to make ropes and nets longer than the oldest civilization. Some culture has been using weed for various purposes: medicinal, cooking, ceremonial.

It is the meddling of the government that keep people from using this nature's gift freely. Guys, booking a trip to Colorado where weed is legal. You can bake it, smoke it, cook it and have the biggest weed party you have ever desired.

Lol isn't cannabis used with tobacco..

P.S: isn't it harmful?

It is. The ancients don't care too much because when your average life-span is less than four decades, long term health effect doesn't really come into planning.

I used to Smoke a Lot in Collages ... now once in a year of something ...

We used to have a Gang called Grasshoppers :drag:

and a another group called Eco Friendly :D

Weed and hemp are from the same family. Human used hemp to make ropes and nets longer than the oldest civilization. Some culture has been using weed for various purposes: medicinal, cooking, ceremonial.

It is the meddling of the government that keep people from using this nature's gift freely. Guys, booking a trip to Colorado where weed is legal. You can bake it, smoke it, cook it and have the biggest weed party you have ever desired.
Me and a few of my mates used to go to amsterdam a couple of times a year where it decriminalised but even they were trying to make it illegal for non dutch resident.

Me and a few of my mates used to go to amsterdam a couple of times a year where it decriminalised but even they were trying to make it illegal for non dutch resident.

It is an easy solution. When you are there just make friend with a Dutch and stuff his/her pocket with your favourite weeds.

It is an easy solution. When you are there just make friend with a Dutch and stuff his/her pocket with your favourite weeds.
Luckily i dont think the law will pass the amount of tourists that go there for the smoke in will end up costing the city alot of revenue

Very good! After obesity, now it's marijuana

They will be easily invaded

Back
Top Bottom