What's new

Arvind Khejriwal resigned as Delhi CM !

Oh Thank God get this Moron away... Knows Nothing about politics... All the Infrastructure project is been stopped because Delhi is running out of cash all because of this bloody sucker giving everything free... Asshole if you give free everything how the **** is he going to gt the cash to run the state????? thing if he become a PM...???

Khejriwaal is Just another barrier in The way of Narendra modi If some how Aap will manage too win 15-20 seats in lok sabha (which is impossible in just Few months India is huge ) You will find them in line up of the Allies of Same UPA govt after elections I can Bet u in that
Good step - He should target PM Post now. :tup:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
good joke

He just undid all his good work in the past 1 year. Jan Lokpal Bill is not the end of the world. If only he had a brain to go with his honest character.

Kejriwal said in assembly: "We have not come here to save the government but the country. I will sacrifice the CM's chair a thousand times if I have to for this task. We have to take this fight to Parliament. Perhaps it is our last session,"

This shows he has balls and he will fight against corruption ... Atleast Indians are lucky that they have such people who can kick the chair on their principles .............

Are you for real? If delhi wasn't important enough for him why he ran assembly election there and then agreed to be the cm. He can't change the whole country overnight. It was a stepping stone for him and he threw it away. A fresh election means a wastage of time and money. He is good fighting corruption from outside of the system. At best he is suited for a role in the opposition.

Kejriwal said in assembly: "We have not come here to save the government but the country. I will sacrifice the CM's chair a thousand times if I have to for this task. We have to take this fight to Parliament. Perhaps it is our last session,"

This shows he has balls and he will fight against corruption ... Atleast Indians are lucky that they have such people who can kick the chair on their principles .............
Dafaq? he was probably the only CM who was forced to stay in power and resigned on the very first moment he could find. He is taking a huge gamble and took the leap but I am afraid he is going to fall on his @ss with face first.

30412878.cms

Arvind Kejriwal is a political mastermind what happened today was absolutely in line of what he wanted,

He knew exactly that his governance and his ministers has started to fail and an anti incumbency has started

to build , which can be seen regularly at jantar mantar be it woman's organization,teachers,workers,sabzi mandi strike,govt. office revolt,DU issues etc etc

he wanted his wave to continue "being the messiah of anti corruption struggle" to remain relevant in absence of real cadre

he played to the script he chose to deliberately break constitutional norms/procedures over a bill which was on debates

for the last 3 yrs rather than actually making it a law. he knew congress cannot support it and he will be able to sell his

"AAM ADMI chhoti aukad martyr ,brought down by the elite",atleast in the lower middle class n slums where

ppl don't look in details rather gets swayed away by rhetoric.

He's played it well ,but media seems to be identifying it now and depends upon how much BJP/Congress can expose him to the common ppl,

But his game atleast in upper middle class is over.

Back
Top Bottom