What's new

Arunachal Pradesh: Warden raped 14 minors over 3 years

Terrible.

This assault problem is spreading all across India now. Hopefully Arunachal CM will be tougher than Dixit on this scum.

Yaar, aur kitne logoko ullu banayega?

Are all the members Chinese that you can deceive them so easily?

You have started pushing your agenda here. Your agenda is how to bash Congress and promote BJP. Same old trick and same dirty election politics.

To make the readers believe what you want them to believe which means pushing your agenda, you come every day and spare no occasion to promote your political ideology, the color of your political party.

You play a nice psychological game. Its slow but steady. And it works.

You have kept a username like Tshering so that readers believe you are from a marginal tribal society of India yet you are such a strong supporter of a particular party. You claim you are an ethnic Sikkimese which you are not. May be, some naive members are fooled by you but that does not mean all the members can be fooled.

When you show patriotism, you also push your political agenda. Your patriotism means how to bash Congress only and how to destroy India's remaining and dwindling secular structure.

But you know what, I admire you, I admire you because I do love cunning persons. Don't be offended, it is a compliment from me.

But bro... please fool someone else. Your drama is not going to work in front of me. I know psychology and I can read minds. ;)

There was once a guy, I think, with a name like Tenzin on another forum. He introduced himself as a Monpa tribal boy from Arunachal Pradesh. First of all, he forgot, that not everyone is Chinese that everyone can be so easily fooled. He is also as much cunning as you are.

I tell you something, I had some sort of film industry connection and I know how to do acting in films. You guys can try for once if in real life you are indeed able to pretend the way you do here.

Now you have started pushing your agenda here. Your agenda is how to bash Congress and promote BJP. Same old trick and same dirty election politics.

To make the readers believe what you want them to believe which means pushing your agenda, you come every day and spare no occasion to promote your political ideology, the color of your political party.

You have kept a username like Tshering so that readers believe you are from a marginal tribal society of India yet you are such a strong supporter of a particular party. You claim you are an ethnic Sikkimese which you are not. May be, some naive members are fooled by you but that does not mean all the members can be fooled.

When you show patriotism, you also push your political agenda. Your patriotism means how to bash Congress only and how to destroy India's remaining and dwindling secular structure.

But you know what, I admire you, I admire you because I do love cunning persons. Don't be offended, it is a compliment from me.

But bro... please fool someone else. Your drama is not going to work in front of me. I know psychology and I can read minds. ;)

There was once a guy, I think, with a name like Tenzin on another forum. He introduced himself as a Monpa tribal boy from Arunachal Pradesh. First of all, he forgot, that not everyone is Chinese that he can be so easily fooled. He is also as much cunning as you are.

I tell you something, I had some sort of film industry connection and I know how to do acting in films. You guys can try for once if in real life you are indeed able to pretend the way you do here.

:lol: Tshering is pretty clear about who he is, who he supports, why he supports and his Idea of India.

There is nothing 'cunning' about him. He is pretty open about most things.

If his agenda is to push BJP he has never been subtle about it. My 'agenda' is also to push Modi and I most certainly desire to see him as the next PM. PDF is full of Indians who has the same 'agenda' and so is India. Since when did that become illegal ? :azn:

Even if he is not 'Sikkimese' what is the problem ? You flag is that of Mongolia :lol:

Defeat of congress is a Necessity for India and India at present does not have a secular structure. It has a communal structure which needs to be dismantled completely. Uniform civil code for ALL INDIANS is the way forward.

BTW your postings shows symptoms of Schizophrenia with your unsubstantiated fears and conspiracy theories. I say this with utmost seriousness. You need to lay off pdf for a while as it seems to make you more unstable. This is a forum for exchanging ideas, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Are all the members Chinese that you can deceive them so easily?

You have started pushing your agenda here. Your agenda is how to bash Congress and promote BJP. Same old trick and same dirty election politics.

There was once a guy, I think, with a name like Tenzin on another forum. He introduced himself as a Monpa tribal boy from Arunachal Pradesh. First of all, he forgot, that not everyone is Chinese that everyone can be so easily fooled. He is also as much cunning as you are.

Says the person who speaks Hindi from Mongolia. :rofl:

I don't need to hide anything. Just see all the posts I have made. I don't even hesitate to state that a significant part of my life has been in north India which is why I speak more aggressively than usual NE Indians. We do tend to pick up regional habits especially when being born and living out of ones region.

As for secular terrorism,

My secularism vanished the day this happened:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-07/india/40420876_1_bodh-gaya-serial-blasts-temple-premises

I am proud of my faith and culture and don't hesitate to push it forward.

If protecting my country, my faith and my culture means supporting BJP, I will do that.

If ensuring that the citizens of my country whom my brothers in the armed forces protect, have to be protected, I will support any party that allows that.

If supporting BJP is what is needed to ensure invaders not to intrude in my home land, I will do that.

I am proud to be anti-Secoolar, thanks to scum like your secular messiahs who have made India a graduation ground for terrorists in the name for religion.

Heck! I even have written it all over my profile.

GO wash your nose Nazi.. so much for acting and crap.

:lol:

Acting ke bare mein bolta hai...

:lol: Tshering is pretty clear about who he is, who he supports, why he supports and his Idea of India.

There is nothing 'cunning' about him. He is pretty open about most things.

If his agenda is to push BJP he has never been subtle about it. My 'agenda' is also to push Modi and I most certainly desire to see him as the next PM. PDF is full of Indians who has the same 'agenda' and so is India. Since when did that become illegal ? :azn:

Even if he is not 'Sikkimese' what is the problem ? You flag is that of Mongolia :lol:

Defeat of congress is a Necessity for India and India at present does not have a secular structure. It has a communal structure which needs to be dismantled completely. Uniform civil code for ALL INDIANS is the way forward.

BTW your postings shows symptoms of Schizophrenia with your unsubstantiated fears and conspiracy theories. I say this with utmost seriousness. You need to lay off pdf for a while as it seems to make you more unstable. This is a forum for exchanging ideas, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Arey bhai, apni tasveer laga di hai. Isse open kya karoon?

Underwear sar pe pehen ke naachoon kya? :rofl:

False flagger Secularist Mongolian clown who speaks Hindi and knows about India is expecting me to be someone pretending to be someone else!

Hahahaha!

False flagger Secularist Mongolian clown who speaks Hindi and knows about India is expecting me to be someone pretending to be someone else!

Hahahaha!

tu to superman ka bhi baaaap nikla yaar:P

Hahahaha!

I think, he thought he could pick on you and when he did, he got the shock of his life. :P

I think, he thought he could pick on you and when he did, he got the shock of his life. :P

Well that's what frustrated clowns do. Derail a serious thread with personal attacks and stupid accusations. :cheers: Chill and have some beer!

Personal attacks on any topics are not good for the mutual harmony here

Lol you have been anti Congress and anti Secular since the very beginning.

Too bad, you didn't blame "sickularism" (as you often call it) this time for the heinous crime committed by a warden from Kerala raping as many as 14 innocent tribal minor girls for over three years.

Yet you skilfully twisted it saying this menace has only spread recently forgetting that the crime started three years ago.

After I exposed you, you just manufactured a reason justifying why you are so anti secular in a multi religious country by posting some terror acts in some temple, though police say the terrorists belonged to a religion you know which one.

Please spare me of your emotional black mailing.

You actually want to see what Savarkar and Golwalkar wanted to see.... a pure Hindu Rashtra which will only lead to what the Jews in Nazi Germany had witnessed.

You claim yourself as an ethnic Sikkimese yet when I asked whether you have Scheduled Tribe certificate, you quickly replied that you don't have one and you don't support tribals having ST reservation. But how smart you are (learn some smartness from me as it will work in your brainwashing politics) that you forgot the tribals from Northeast (including original Sikkimese and not duplicate ones like you) would become angry hearing that from you.

Then you claimed to be a Buddhist which you are not as you (by mistake may be) yourself believe in Ravi Shankar baba (as has been stated by you on another thread and you know which one). Dude, do you think we are that much stupid? I can also post some random tibetan guy's photo as my avatar and start claiming myself as a pure blood tibetan.

Thank you. :wave:

Says the person who speaks Hindi from Mongolia. :rofl:

I don't need to hide anything. Just see all the posts I have made. I don't even hesitate to state that a significant part of my life has been in north India which is why I speak more aggressively than usual NE Indians. We do tend to pick up regional habits especially when being born and living out of ones region.

As for secular terrorism,

My secularism vanished the day this happened:

Terror strikes Bodh Gaya, serial blasts rock Mahabodhi Temple - Times Of India

I am proud of my faith and culture and don't hesitate to push it forward.

If protecting my country, my faith and my culture means supporting BJP, I will do that.

If ensuring that the citizens of my country whom my brothers in the armed forces protect, have to be protected, I will support any party that allows that.

If supporting BJP is what is needed to ensure invaders not to intrude in my home land, I will do that.

I am proud to be anti-Secoolar, thanks to scum like your secular messiahs who have made India a graduation ground for terrorists in the name for religion.

Heck! I even have written it all over my profile.

GO wash your nose Nazi.. so much for acting and crap.

:lol:

Acting ke bare mein bolta hai...

i fail to understand what does pdf forum has to do between BJP and congress

why this personal fight.
Tshering22 is a buddist guy but into hindutva sh*t .. we have seen parsi members into it too
Enemy is an Indian sunni muslim who has an agenda to show hindus in bad light and increasingly Indians too ... he is our kalu miah

Now stop arguing and stick to topic.

[Bregs];4706198 said:
i fail to understand what does pdf forum has to do between BJP and congress

This guy everywhere does the election politics, his patriotism means how to bash Congress and secularism.

India has a dwindling secular structure and these people want to destroy it.

Back
Top Bottom