What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply cannot understand the rationale behind Pakistani decisions. Here you have an Indian prime minister working overtime to ease border tensions and promote trade and people-to-people relations. You guys have never had it so good ever before.

MMS in his hurry to get a Nobel peace prize would have gone to great lengths to normalise relations. You screwed him over.

Now all the military hawks, intelligence services and associated organisations will start baying for blood. Retaliation is bound to happen covertly or overtly.

Cnt blame them if politician decides to ease tension with INDIA, military leaders will spank them....
and more over what will be the purpose of general Pakistani they cnt live with it
Pakistan as a friend of India

I think Pakistan will run into the lap of US and beg them to Pakistan from these evil INDIAN

Learn some English bacha ... :D

You read my mind :D
1 Pinaka and post will vanish in air. India need to give one strong reply

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah ....

First , give some balls to your military :lol: .... Come back to me when your bharti military has the balls to fire even 1 rocket on Pakistani posts ... :wave:

We all know what happened in 2001 (when you UNILATERALLY withdrew from a stand-off..after disgracefully losing your 700+ soldiers to Pakistan Army's bombing....)

And so will be the fate of your Bhartimata too....

:lol:

Yawn... like in 65,71,98 etc. Aapne PakiPapa ko sambhal uske baad bakaiti kaat...

@on Topic: India's response should be swift and decisive. Any ceasefire violation should be escalated till the opposing post is wiped off. We can afford the costs they cant. We should make use of every oppurtunity to gain advantage over them. Also, covert operations should be launched in which India should promote partisans who are angry with the state of affairs of Pakistan.

And how do you know that Pakistan is the culprit? Just because YOUR (retarded) Media says so? Probably Indian hawks don't want peace in the region and hence they provoke Pakistan by firing on our civilians..and now you are crying on media so you can justify your "deterioration" of relations with Pakistan...

It all started when Indian Army fired on our civilians....

What civilians they r suicide bombers man.... World media says so....

And how do you know that Pakistan is the culprit? Just because YOUR (retarded) Media says so? Probably Indian hawks don't want peace in the region and hence they provoke Pakistan by firing on our civilians..and now you are crying on media so you can justify your "deterioration" of relations with Pakistan...

It all started when Indian Army fired on our civilians....

BSF is trained to fire at anyone attempting to CROSS the border illegally. Even more so, considering they are posted near Pakistani border.

Why send your militant infiltrators to India in the first place ?

It is deliberate attempt, either to push militants or to engage India in western side to acknowledge USA for something on WOT.

Few reasons for negotiations with USA for opening the route.

It is most likely that one sides patrol comes too close to the other side and they start firing at each other. Then their base camp starts firing, then artillery comes in play.

good job..firing few bigger shells will end this skirmish..they have crossed the line too far this time..its time to fall back line..and this is the time when terrorists cross the border..so..we should increase our reconnaissance.

For your sake; I pray to god that Indian troops would practice further restraint.

Naa! India is to big for that.... :wave:
nvm your army is already busy with internal security matters

No , you are either a child or very immature in defence matters...

This thing have been discussed MANY times in the forum...I won't explain it too you.. In the case of a nuclear war...India will be the BIGGER loser and even knowledgeable Indians know it! Now hows that? It is a whole issue to explain .... I don't have time...

Just a hint : Think what would happen when all your 'coastal-cities' will be taken down by Pakistan's nuclear strike and you'll have NO way to trade....remember , you have a BIGGER population ;-) Now please google the connection between having a BIGGER population , and losing your main coastal cities to enemy's nuclear strikes ..:cheesy:

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah ....

First , give some balls to your military :lol: .... Come back to me when your bharti military has the balls to fire even 1 rocket on Pakistani posts ... :wave:

We all know what happened in 2001 (when you UNILATERALLY withdrew from a stand-off..after disgracefully losing your 700+ soldiers to Pakistan Army's bombing....)

Hope you also remember what happened in 1971 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom