What's new

Arrogance of Burma and the Failed Diplomacy of Bangladesh

Its choice of BD that they want to accept all of them as citizen, but please dnt quote OIC its just a useless organisation for muslims. Just look at the situation of Iraq, syria and many more country where thousands are getting killed every day with no one taking care.

Don't worry about who I should quote or not quote, it is not for you to worry about.

The Burmese have never concealed their animosity towards people of South Asian ethnic decent. It is appalling for me to read these kinds of reports and in other reports because they (Burmese) have a tendency of repressing their own citizens who belong to different ethnic or tribal backgrounds. For example, the Chin, the Wa, the Shan, and the Rohingya.

I find it interesting that the Indian Government can even collude with the Burmese Junta; when it was that same Burmese Junta that forcibly ejected over 1 million ethnic Indians from Burma after independence simply because they were not South East Asian in ethnicity. Those Indian-Burmese had lived in that country for many generations.

The Burmese have never concealed their animosity towards people of South Asian ethnic decent. It is appalling for me to read these kinds of reports and in other reports because they (Burmese) have a tendency of repressing their own citizens who belong to different ethnic or tribal backgrounds. For example, the Chin, the Wa, the Shan, and the Rohingya.

I find it interesting that the Indian Government can even collude with the Burmese Junta; when it was that same Burmese Junta that forcibly ejected over 1 million ethnic Indians from Burma after independence simply because they were not South East Asian in ethnicity. Those Indian-Burmese had lived in that country for many generations.

The problem is they are simply reckless and there seem to be nobody to take hold on the halter.

Back
Top Bottom