What's new

Arrested, harassed for a Muslim daughter

BTW links are here,

As the saying goes, " No good work goes unpunished."

no indian is happy with the good work of christian missionaries in their poor country, these missionaries supposedly do good work under the veil of converting people

Radical lunatics have no concept of human love. Where the hell were they when the girl was alone and helpless? Shameless ****s like these groups are the reason why there is communal tensions and they get backing from political parties like UPA. Rather than appreciating the man and his wife for the unconditional love to the child, they are threatening the couple. Cheap wastrels.
Those threatening the couple are Hindus and the one who got the husband arrested is his brother. Did you read the article even? And where the hell did UPA come from?

The muslim community is ok with the girl being raised up by them, its the Hindu community that is against it. So who is raising the communal tensions?

Ofcourse if you were referring to hisbrother and the Hindu community in that neighbourhood that was harassing the couple in your post, then ignore my comment.

the old city hyderabad is famous for muslim terrorists not alone for chaar minaar. this is not Me saying. it is general knowledge . many pakistani sympathisers live there. thankfully, there is a slow wind of change in their attitude.

You common knowledge is wrong. And did you even read the article? Its the Hindu community that is harassing him, not muslims. The Muslim leaders agreed with adoption process as long as the girl is brought up as muslim and the couple agreed.

Now the brother of husband and members of the Hindu community are saying that he should either leave the neighborhood or leave the girl. Then their brother who happens to be Hindu if you did'nt understand that beat him up and also put false police cases against him. So who is terrorising the couple now?

How has one's personal belief and religion become the responsibility of the community???? My religion and beliefs are mine and mine alone! You can argue with me but who the hell are you to prohibit others from preaching me their beliefs??? These societies of ours are utterly stupid...One's beliefs and religion are the most personal things a person has.

Back
Top Bottom