What's new

Army Rejects Gillani Claims - Gillani sacks Defence Secretary

This is what the bloody men in uniform Think about People of Pakistan.
Some body should teach them how to respect the nation and its people.[/QUOTE]

Isn't true what men in uniform think?

Rana, that guy is clearly out of his mind and doesn't deserve a reply, hence I didn't bother. Otherwise, Article 6(1) states the following:

Any person who abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance, or attempts or conspires to abrogate or subvert or suspend or hold in abeyance, the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by any other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.

And that's an Article The Army has violated a number of times. Now that guy above represents a tiny minority of Pakistan. By his logic, respect who disrespects you.

When the civil administration has failed - and more importantly, the failure is visible, and when the political leadership has failed to deliver the services to the people, then there develops an internal pressure in the society. The military, being an integral part of the society, itself gets stressed inside. The national military command then is forced to act in its own interest, in the interest of the national military and in national interest. Where the water flows then on is another matter altogether. But military coupes have happened for centuries and will happen again and again.
Military coup happens only in some countries, usually small ones.

I don't think there is going to be another military coup in Pakistan again. I credit Zardari and his government for strengthening democracy. Zardari might be a corrupt dog but he is one cunning mother f.........

no body is willing for Coup nor we happy with it but we need to clean this mess man and we need it very badly let alone coup we can take help from devil even for send these great leaders of PPP homes .

Military Coup is out of question. Whatever the situation is military has learned its lesson after the bitter experience of Musharaf regime. Army has recognized Judiciary's powerful existence and they know consequences of any unconstitutional step. And yes we are preparing for the early elections

Yes. military rule seems out of the question.

What's the point of elections if it brings the same monkeys to power? Will not solve the problem.

A military appointed technocrat as primeminister is possible.

So has the PA and GOP kissed and made up yet? The flip flops are coming in and going out. A bit like days of lives. :coffee:

its 2012 man more then 130 Pakistani tv channels Internet fm radios mobile phone ERA courts are free then even we get news in seconds now its not 1999 forget abut coup .i hope early elections and get rid of ppp .

Our poor general is running from pillar to post to get his date of birth right. Pakistani generals must be laughing at him. :)

Our poor general is running from pillar to post to get his date of birth right. Pakistani generals must be laughing at him. :)

at these days i never seen kiyani pasha or any other general laughing as they are busy in tom jerry with GOP .:lol:

dear, friends take your time & just try to get a appointment with your own local MPA or MNA, surly your sense of demo+crazy will u-trun from that point.
its nice to see , peoples like democrazy so much but, its a history of pakistan , that mostly convicted criminals were been put in power by our own stupid awam, just take out KHAN LIAQAT ALI KHAN sahib, most of the prime minsters were criminals, its sad but its true?
army had saved this country, every time & every time this stupid AWAM, had forgoten that!
its simple, just tell your stupid politIical leaders , plz take the guns & go to fight TALIBANS, just check thier answer, i am sure it will be a big NO, those political leaders live thier discusting lives on the support of peoples who, are not educated , & are purly emotional so, from thier minds these leaders are angles & they will remain angels, i am sorry if they are living in( fools pradise) , iam not:azn::disagree:
as ISPR already shown thier anger, & dislikness surly it will be become a dangerous game for this govt! at least?

Yes. military rule seems out of the question.

What's the point of elections if it brings the same monkeys to power? Will not solve the problem.

A military appointed technocrat as primeminister is possible.

Sir believe me or not after the new elections we will witness remarkable change. It is the quality of democracy that it has a self cleansing mechanism. In 2008 elections 35% fake votes were casted by ghosts. Now due to the immense pressure of Supreme Court, Election Commission of Pakistan is bound to issue fresh lists of voters till last week of Feb based on the NADRA computerized national identity cards. So there is a slim chance of rigging in the upcoming elections, which means old monkeys will rest in peace at their homes. Military appointed technocrat Prime Minister will again involve army into the governmental affairs and trust me army wants to stay away from these issues for a while

the army warned of "grievous consequences" for the country

sorry to say but this is the language of army of Enemy i.e. India for Pakistan. but here pak army warning itself.

PA should kick P+PM *****, set up an interim government of 90 days(non-military) and hild new elections. IK will become new PM and every thinf will be fine in 100 days.

Back
Top Bottom