What's new

Army not needed for long in Kashmir, Article 370 must stay: Arvind Kejriwal

Exactly

Siachen me jab -9 se bhi niche temperature jata hai or gote sunn pad jate hain . . aise mahol me iske or Prashant bhosad jaise logon ko waha night duty karwayi jani chahiye.

sari akal thikane aa jani ek rat me:partay:

Baaki sab theek hai lekin aap naam na bigadiye kissi ka, mera aur us joker Prashant ka middle name same hai :(

If you are so, inspired by him...
ask your govt. to remove your army from the borders and reduce your military budget......its over 5% of GDP..which can be used for the development of pakistan......
and become sane as him.....:coffee:
I can feel your pain. :pop:

is this guy speaking for real......
he want army to be removed....and then what will happen.....if there is any other kargil type scenario ..
will he go there to fight....and free the land....
what about the terrorists......I am sure after the withdrawal of ameerica from Afghanistan...terrorist activity will be on rise.....
again ..will those aaptards will go there......to fight them......
and why on earth he want article 370 to be there.....its most unjustified article in the J&K constitution......
these type of people need to sacked and should be given severe punishment with sedition charges......
No they will sit in dharna in front of pakistan embassy or border.If it doesn't work get violent and throw stones at pakistani embassy or border.Later hold a referendum. :D

Why is any one surprised? Isn't this expected from this anti national party? Next in their list is to demand to either give North east to China or to give them freedom and then finally give Maoists a free Mao land.. After all this their job will be done and they will retire with hefty sum in their pockets.

Aur karo vote in paagal ke bachchon ko?

People be a liitle more mature and stop calling kejriwal a Congress product . Indeed he is an idiot and a popular face particularly in the delhi zone but that does not mean he is a congressi .
He is a common man with least vision who was elected at the highest governing seat in the state . You might notice that nowadays his ego is in an all time high but in no way is he a congress secret weapon . So by the name of god stop fucking calling him the same :angry:

I can feel your pain. :pop:
instead of feeling my pain....feel the pain of pakistan...that would be better for you and your country....:pop:

No they will sit in dharna in front of pakistan embassy or border.If it doesn't work get violent and throw stones at pakistani embassy or border.Later hold a referendum. :D
O yes...and then pakistanis will shoot them down for holding dharna......problem solved...:D

instead of feeling my pain....feel the pain of pakistan...that would be better for you and your country....:pop:
Well read your previous comment you need to focus on this more what you are saying. But still I can feel your pain. After all we are neighbours isn't it? ISI nay ik aur agent peda ker deya sad na. Indian gov should put sedition charge on him as well like your gov did with Kashmiri students.

Last edited:
ya really.....
we felt the same pain for our neighbor in 71.......
so, stop worrying...;)
Hahaha I think you are really in pain now. 71 long gone we forget it. its Bangladesh now where shahid afridi kicked your team out of Asia cup. And people over there still cheering for us. Of course if we had right to break india in 1947 so do bangladeshi people. Come out of it now.:(

Hahaha I think you are really in pain now. 71 long gone we forget it. its Bangladesh now where shahid afridi kicked your team out of Asia cup. And people over there still cheering for us. Of course if we had right to break india in 1947 so do bangladeshi people. Come out of it now.:(
Ok..you forgot 71...
now forget kashmir.....its simple you know......just let it go...and your pain will ease.....:agree:

He has gone mad ....so are his supporters .

As more days passes people will realise more about the actual nature of these anti-national elements .

Ok..you forgot 71...
now forget kashmir.....its simple you know......just let it go...and your pain will ease.....:agree:
We are not saying this its your own people ask them to let it go. It's Kashmiris themselves ask them to let it go. We can just share your pain. If we can forget 71 you should also forget 47. We don't want to break india now. But what we should think about these indians/isi agents who are talking about it. Let's share the pain.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom