What's new

Army: China’s Misadventure will lead to bloodshed

Well you're a democracy. You know you need to let Kashmiris decide their fate.
its quite evident that your nationality makes you ignorant of the democracy concept.

democracy is not limited to a particular state, its applicable nationwide. hope i just blessed the ignorant.

Good.... the Dalits, the Maoists, the Muslims, the Christians, the Tamils........ their liberation from their oppressors is at hand! PLA will be in New Delhi within 3 months from the start of the war.

China knows the true facts of its enemies. It's not all indians, but rather a specific group of high caste hindi speaking hindus and sikhs who really run india and raw.

Funny to read this as a tammilian :)
Tamils in lanka only wanted a homeland , we wanted to be with india always !!
If u wanna help tamils pls help tamils in lanka get a separate country !!
As far as i know there are no dalit, tamil, christian terror organisation in country !!!
And the maoist wil turn against u, if u have any misaadventure cos they wanna establish communist rule not YOUR rule !!!
On the other hand invading Tibet will be very easy considering the hate they have against u and they will welcome us :)
If u have a JACK, We have a JACK too :)

Good.... the Dalits, the Maoists, the Muslims, the Christians, the Tamils........ their liberation from their oppressors is at hand! PLA will be in New Delhi within 3 months from the start of the war.

China knows the true facts of its enemies. It's not all indians, but rather a specific group of high caste hindi speaking hindus and sikhs who really run india and raw.

Atleast do you know what you are talking. i am dalit, even if we have issues, when it comes to fight between India vs other, all of us stand against you. we will defend our country.

You are outer for us ok. liberation my foot. we love India. calm down buddy. your mind still stuck in 1962 please forward it 50years. By the way i didn't understand why you mention Christians and Tamils here. keep your loud and noisy i don't give a damn.

Forget Kashimris are Muslims? Funny how CCP actually knows facts.

Before the insurgancy began in 1989 , kashmir's population had only 74 % muslims , 23 % hindu pandits and 3 % sikhs !!
After the insurgancy funded by pak, they started targeting hindus making them leave from their own land !!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Atleast do you know what you are talking. i am dalit, even if we have issues, when it comes to fight between India vs other, all of us stand against you. we will defend our country.

You are outer for us ok. liberation my foot. we love India. calm down buddy. your mind still stuck in 1962 please forward it 50years. By the way i didn't understand why you mention Christians and Tamils here. keep your loud and noisy i don't give a damn.

Well said brother :)

We're a dictatorship, not a democracy, so we don't have to! :enjoy:

Agreed with you...In a democracy the number counts...We can not put life of 120 Mill people at risk for the sake of some 1 million paid nuts from neighboring country who want to divide my nation...

such warning is necessary and lets face it, SU and US also had exchange of sharp words. sino Indian relations imply strategic restraint and tactical provocation and it will continue.

"Pothikittu Poda Pannada engalukku theriyum"

Loool..:lol:

Anyway don't even bother responding to these silly/ignorant allegations about Tamils.

We were the ones who gave 1 sovereign of gold per house to finance war operations against the Chinese in 62.

Weird case of "Baghal mein Churi moon pe ram ram" eh? Or simply good cop bad cop?
GoI wants to talk.. Army wants blood.
Ah.. the halls of international diplomacy.

Indian Army like any other nation's army has been hawkish. Its the GOI who calls the shots at the end of the day.
Example :1971, Kargil.....

The chief is simply stating that the army will meet any enemy, close with them, and destroy them. For any of you who haven't served in the military, its called doing your job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom