What's new

Armed Forces Day (18th April 2013 / 29 Farvardin 1392)

چه ربطی به قاهر داره

there is two engine that are said to have been used in RQ-170 (us still don't say what was the engine and also Iran never told anything about that ) one is an TF-34 engine that also provide energy for A-10 and Viking S-3b another one is Garrett TFE731 the engine that used an many successful civilian and light fighter and trainer and both engine are far more powerful than anything we have produced for Example Garrett TFE731-60 or Garrett TFE731-50 have a Diameter of only 70cm and a thrust of around 20kn-21kn and the TF34-GE-400A is rated at 9,275 lbf (41.26 KN) but has a diameter of 1.15m

there is two engine that are said to have been used in RQ-170 (us still don't say what was the engine and also Iran never told anything about that ) one is an TF-34 engine that also provide energy for A-10 and Viking S-3b another one is Garrett TFE731 the engine that used an many successful civilian and light fighter and trainer and both engine are far more powerful than anything we have produced for Example Garrett TFE731-60 or Garrett TFE731-50 have a Diameter of only 70cm and a thrust of around 20kn-21kn and the TF34-GE-400A is rated at 9,275 lbf (41.26 KN) but has a diameter of 1.15m
diameter of engine in RQ-170 can't be bigger than 50cm.
design of Qaher's engine has begun before capturing RQ-170, it's tech may have been helpful for upgrades in Qaher's engine, but nothing more. release these American engines, wait for an indigenous and modern engine in Qaher.

diameter of engine in RQ-170 can't be bigger than 50cm.
design of Qaher's engine has begun before capturing RQ-170, it's tech may have been helpful for upgrades in Qaher's engine, but nothing more. release these American engines, wait for an indigenous and modern engine in Qaher.

By looking at it I say the diameter is more in line of 7ocm rather 50cm .
And iran officials claimed they are using an engine base on rq-170 engine for qaher . Which means they started the work on engine after capturing the drone or they have changed their plans for the plane after the drone incident

By looking at it I say the diameter is more in line of 7ocm rather 50cm .
And iran officials claimed they are using an engine base on rq-170 engine for qaher . Which means they started the work on engine after capturing the drone or they have changed their plans for the plane after the drone incident
I only have heard that they may use RQ's engine tech, never mentioned anything about qaher. do you have any link?

diameter of the Red circle and the width of the commander's shoulder are equal. commander is skinny like myself and mine is 47cm.
13671541651.jpg

I only have heard that they may use RQ's engine tech, never mentioned anything about qaher. do you have any link?

diameter of the Red circle and the width of the commander's shoulder are equal. commander is skinny like myself and mine is 47cm.
13671541651.jpg

that's inside of the engine but if you add the casing and outside that would be bigger also you must also consider the difference of the distance to the camera that can produce some visual mistake

It's the plane and it have about 2m of height
800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

and by looking at the schematic the height of the plane must be 1.2 to 1.3 m which is enough for putting Garrett TFE731 inside it

that's inside of the engine but if you add the casing and outside that would be bigger also you must also consider the difference of the distance to the camera that can produce some visual mistake

It's the plane and it have about 2m of height
800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

and by looking at the schematic the height of the plane must be 1.2 to 1.3 m which is enough for putting Garrett TFE731 inside it
if you search on internet you will find some resources complaining that 2m height is wrong.
I just have to choose between the real pic and the 3D model, I choose the real one and if you can, put a bigger circle in it.
my indicator is the commander and distance of the camera wont make any difference.
there are different resources about the diameter of the TFE731, some reporting 74cm and some above 1m, I believe 74cm is the inlet diameter and 1m is the actual size, anyway both cases are too big.

maybe !!! :what:

if you search on internet you will find some resources complaining that 2m height is wrong.
I just have to choose between the real pic and the 3D model, I choose the real one and if you can, put a bigger circle in it.
my indicator is the commander and distance of the camera wont make any difference.
there are different resources about the diameter of the TFE731, some reporting 74cm and some above 1m, I believe 74cm is the inlet diameter and 1m is the actual size, anyway both cases are too big.

1.8-1.9 is correct ...

60-70cm ...
حیف درجم پایین والا جفتتون رو تا بعد انتخابات میفرستادم آب خنک خوری تا تفاوت 50 و 70 دستون بیاد

حیف درجم پایین والا جفتتون رو تا بعد انتخابات میفرستادم آب خنک خوری تا تفاوت 50 و 70 دستون بیاد

:ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom