What's new

Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf

Lots of navies will be in the Arabian Gulf these next couple of weeks. The biggest Anti-Mine drill in history is taking place there.

Can Iranian Air defense detect a F-22 Raptor entering in their airspace? Just remember it's not an RQ-170, it's EW powerhouse plus stealth which brings to the question how Iranians can defend their assets if they don't know what hit them?
They won't have a radar in Iran anymore. They will be hit by HARMs TOMAHAWKs und along with most communication equipment they will be jammed.
Lots of navies will be in the Arabian Gulf these next couple of weeks. The biggest Anti-Mine drill in history is taking place there.
I'm really looking forward to watch videos of it :)

They won't have a radar in Iran anymore. They will be hit by HARMs TOMAHAWKs und along with most communication equipment they will be jammed.

HARMs cant detect passive radars, nor turned off active ones - Iran has HUGE numbers of mobile dispersed radars, which would be frequently moved. Good luck with hunting them all down ;)

I still remember "whack a SCUD" (if you familiar with whack-a-mole expression) in Iraq - as hard as US air force tried, they havent killed a single SCUD launching missiles.

Consider Iran's size, mobility of radars, plus passives ones... I can already predict the outcome, and I'm not even Nostradamus :azn:

Can Iranian Air defense detect a F-22 Raptor entering in their airspace? Just remember it's not an RQ-170, it's EW powerhouse plus stealth which brings to the question how Iranians can defend their assets if they don't know what hit them?

second that... any answer from the super power called Iran :lol:

WW III??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who is the other Power??? War will not stay for 30 days. No country can (except Soviet Union and China) can withstand NATO for 30 days.

Libya ,Serbia withstood NATO bombings for months.

Dear Mosa :

Persian%20Gulf%20vs%20%20Arabian%20Golf.jpg

China on the other hand, would help Iran all they can, since they would lose far more than Russia if Iran falls. Because unlike Russia, they dont have own natural resources.

Only Russia has the muscle (still) of standing up to and in between any nation and the US.

China may well have the motive, but it has nowhere close to the muscle needed. In fact it is laughable at best.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom