What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Our WS-10 has already come out. And maybe we are using some foriegn part but there is no comparision between china and a nation only importing almost all major parts for his weapon(most of are imported with whole). And I aslo think there is no comparision between china's militory industry and a nation even cant provide stable electrisic power.

I hope that was the case, you guys get satisfaction in comparing yourself to only India, as you know in R&D you cannot stand anywhere if you start comparing to developed world countries. I sure do not have a problem when China feels satisfied comparing to India.

I hope that was the case, you guys get satisfaction in comparing yourself to only India, as you know in R&D you cannot stand anywhere if you start comparing to developed world countries. I sure do not have a problem when China feels satisfied comparing to India.

You are wrong. All this comparision are made by indian media and your idiot polician just to make the others focus on you. Acturely, chinese dont make comparision with indian, we do compare us with japan and US.
And we also know we have a long way to go to catch up them. China is different from indian, we dont like talking big, we like doing what should we do silently. But your media and your polician brag a lot, it is make us uncomfortable, not bcoz you are bragigng, your bragging is nothing to do with china, but you related everything to china.

Our WS-10 has already come out. And maybe we are using some foriegn part but there is no comparision between china and a nation only importing almost all major parts for his weapon(most of are imported with whole). And I aslo think there is no comparision between china's militory industry and a nation even cant provide stable electrisic power.
Take your blah blah blah to Zimbabwe, Sudan or Azarbaizan as they are not complaining about your product. Even Pakistan now is considering modifying your product with Europian help. That should be a slap hard enough to your face.

Take your blah blah blah to Zimbabwe, Sudan or Azarbaizan as they are not complaining about your product. Even Pakistan now is considering modifying your product with Europian help. That should be a slap hard enough to your face.

You can say everying, but the fact is you cant produce any weapon by your own, but we can produce everything we want.:lol: And How doese this related to Zimbabwe?? Are you despising Zimbabwe a country have less pervoty rate than indian?

You can say everying, but the fact is you cant produce any weapon by your own, but we can produce everything we want.:lol: And How doese this related to Zimbabwe?? Are you despising Zimbabwe a country have less pervoty rate than indian?

well all the facts and figures are known only to Chineese via your commi sources isn't it? :azn: Anyways, if not in your country atleast you are free to think what ever you want here.. after all it's a free world!! So Boy enjoy !!

Wondering if WS-10 is related to Arjun Tank or is the discussion about indeginious development. Also there is no mention of China in this thread. I don't know what attracts all these Chineese Trolls!!

Last edited:
well all the facts and figures are known only to Chineese via your commi sources isn't it? :azn: Anyways, if not in your country atleast you are free to think what ever you want here.. after all it's a free world!! So Boy enjoy !!

Again, can you change another way to troll when you are faild in a debate? I can search everything on internet, and what I said is wel world known. Can you even deny that your country cant provide stable electrisic power? And you should thank to chinese company bcoz of them you can use internet. Face fact, dont only watch indian big mouth media.:disagree:.

Wondering if WS-10 is related to Arjun Tank or is the discussion about indeginious development. Also there is no mention of China in this thread. I don't know what attracts all these Chinki Trolls!!

Before you come out to open your dirty mouth to sh@t, you should read all the post. It seems you posted only for trolling. I just replied that to the guy below. And you are using a racist remark of calling chinese "Chinki Trolls". And your post has been reported.

Still you are using Russian engines for J10 and JF 17, and such a aircraft you have given to Pakistan (JF 17) that they are eager to change Chinese avionics and Radars with Europian ones. Come back to troll when you becomes self-reliant.

Again, can you change another way to troll when you are faild in a debate? I can search everything on internet, and what I said is wel world known. Can you even deny that your country cant provide stable electrisic power? And you should thank to chinese company bcoz of them you can use internet. Face fact, dont only watch indian big mouth media.:disagree:.

Ya right your country is better than ours .Accepted..... .But why derail this thread by mentioning your superiority again and again?.Dont u have anything better to do? I request u to stop supportin trolls.

Off topic troll

Ya right your country is better than ours .Accepted..... .But why derail this thread by mentioning your superiority again and again?.Dont u have anything better to do? I request u to stop supportin trolls.

I just reply my point to some indian members to stop them bragging.
In fact, indian bragging is nothing to do with me, but they related everything to china just made me unconfortable.:lol:

You are wrong. All this comparision are made by indian media and your idiot polician just to make the others focus on you. Acturely, chinese dont make comparision with indian, we do compare us with japan and US.
And we also know we have a long way to go to catch up them. China is different from indian, we dont like talking big, we like doing what should we do silently. But your media and your polician brag a lot, it is make us uncomfortable, not bcoz you are bragigng, your bragging is nothing to do with china, but you related everything to china.

I am talking about what Chinese do in this forum, is it not true that they compare them to only Indians and boast about their progress.
The only contribution of China so far is cheap labor, factories and machines setup by west which produces products designed by west.
Lets list down your position in various fields with respect to world. Stop being happy looking at India.
1) Electronics are you ahead of Japan, USA ?
2) Shipping how about USA, Germany, France ?
3) Car I have never seen a Chinese car so far again Japan, USA, Germany.

The list goes on and on and on.

So dude chill you might be ahead of India and that is what you can do, you compare at that level only.

I just reply my point to some indian members to stop them bragging.
In fact, indian bragging is nothing to do with me, but they related everything to china just made me unconfortable.:lol:

The only significant country they can feel superior to is India and hence comparison to India and only India. This is their level, if they are so advance start a thread to compare R&D with USA and they will **** in their pants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom