What's new

Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]

P5200036.JPG

A Picture Says a Thousand Words !!!

^^^

Sorry for the stupid question but what's the difference between rifled vs. a smooth bore main armament type?

only fan boys actually believe in these crap` if Arjun is that good why india ordered more than 250 of T-90s?? its so surprising that so many people actually buy this article. all we looking for is a creditable source, reading through the whole artile i dont see any but sheer 'personal' ideas. :P

only fan boys actually believe in these crap` if Arjun is that good why india ordered more than 250 of T-90s?? its so surprising that so many people actually buy this article. all we looking for is a creditable source, reading through the whole artile i dont see any but sheer 'personal' ideas. :P

The article does state that it is the personal view of an Israeli. Anyway look at the above image to see the stats for yourself. As for why the IA didn't order more. I'm left wondering the same...

P5200036.JPG

A Picture Says a Thousand Words !!!

You are comparing a so called new, still not fully operational arjun tank with already established- tried and tested decade old tanks- its more like comparing LCA with Mirages- or Kfir

I had read this article on *** posted by a credible member couple of months ago but due to the non-availability of a source i refrained from posting it...:)also he(denel) talked about israel's extensive involvement in testing the tank...:)

The article does state that it is the personal view of an Israeli. Anyway look at the above image to see the stats for yourself. As for why the IA didn't order more. I'm left wondering the same...

a simple more likely guess will be that T-90s are better than arjuns- your patriotism will not let you believe the obvious- and its natural- but doesn't change the realities- it just makes your inner ego happy-

a simple more likely guess will be that T-90s are better than arjuns- your patriotism will not let you believe the obvious- and its natural- but doesn't change the realities- it just makes your inner ego happy-

Thank's for the insight into my mind! Now, tell me where I claimed that Arjun is a better tank?

I don't beleive in all the fanboy stuff. It might be a good tank, hope for best.

Back
Top Bottom