What's new

ARE YOU A BLIND NATIONALIST?

well china was also guilty of 62. i suggest u read a book on 62 written by a UK author. there r many u can find. u can just google and find the names of good books.

I know what u r trying and while I know there were mistakes from their sides as well.. but what I am trying to remove is what Media says that it was all China's mistake and They backstabbed us.. No way.. Nehru was fool enough to take wrong decisions and taking a proper stance... hence mistakes were some how in ratio of 70/30.. Our media poses as 0/100

this is a military forum , most people who choose to join are patriotic reasons.

i wont judge the countrymen through such a forum.

but yes on this forum people mostly go blind fold patriotism. what ever govt tell them they belive it , if you tell them goody good stuff they love you even thank your posts, but if you type a single word against their country - u are a troll , got no idea , you are blind , who are you to comment, i am working with this organization and you are telling lies, the future is so bright that u will get blinded by it ....blah blah blah bla blahhhhhhhhh.

^^ Would you say I am a blind nationalist, Jana?

There are examples from all countries here on this forum. It'd be interesting to make a list like this:

"Rank the nations by 'blind nationalism' when it comes to overall posting."

There is one country in particular which instantly SWARMS to defend against anything remotely negative about it. And it isn't the U.S. ;)

True when they argue that PaK is Azad even when there are such lines in the Constitution of PaK as shown below - they just give a new dimension to the word Blind Nationalist. :coffee:

A good example of blind nationalism....... this guy frm south india might nt know abt the politics of UP..But he considers himself an authority on Pakistani affair n military.

And more of him kind will thank him for it n go ahead with discussin stuff theyr ignorant abt.

A good example of blind nationalism....... this guy frm south india might nt know abt the politics of UP..But he considers himself an authority on Pakistani affair n military.

And more of him kind will thank him for it n go ahead with discussin stuff theyr ignorant abt.
This is not Blind Nationalism.. This is interest of topic and study about the same.. I worked more on US Financial regulations and developed on that area in comparison to Indian Excise/ Sales etc... Obviously I will speak more about US Finance/Law thing compare to Indian Finance.customs/excise etc...

Back
Top Bottom