What's new

Are Pakistan and India like Tom and Jerry

Are u sure?
Does bengladesh,nepal and others like u in asia?
ur bordering countries hate u more then anything and have better relations with Pakistan and china.Even bengladesh has better relations with Pakistan then india:rofl:

no, only muslim fanatics of BAN like PAK. The rest like IND, as can be seen from current govt. SL also likes IND, after they suppported the war against terror in SL. Nepal does not like IND because CHN has killed off the monarchy and put maoist in its place. PAK does not like IND because of genetic reasons. Maldives like IND. Bhutan likes IND. anyone else?

no, only muslim fanatics of BAN like PAK. The rest like IND, as can be seen from current govt. SL also likes IND, after they suppported the war against terror in SL. Nepal does not like IND because CHN has killed off the monarchy and put maoist in its place. PAK does not like IND because of genetic reasons. Maldives like IND. Bhutan likes IND. anyone else?

What u mean by genetic reasons ?

Huh? But unlike Indian Ocean... I am sure this site is hosted by some Pakistani.. he paid for the hosting costs, domain name, spent some money on promoting this website etc etc...

Therefore, UNLIKE Indian Ocean, Pakistanis and whoever is paying for hosting and all other stuff can lay claim to this FORUM...

i am paying for my internet connection, and this forum comes up thru my internet connection.

well, genetic defect means a defect from birth due to genes. Pak dislike india right from birth. i said it in a figure of speech way , not in a literal sense

Oh and here I thought you meant that modern day Pakistan is very different from mainland India racially and genetically.. and I was going to agree with you on this...

i am paying for my internet connection, and this forum comes up thru my internet connection.

But this is still a Pakistani forum and the owner is Pakistani... thats why it is moderated by Pakistani moderators unlike Indian Ocean... :D:lol:

They do?.... :blink::blink:

since religion is most important ting in muslims lives, we give money to muslims to go for haj . not even hindus get money to do personal religious passages. So muslims are treated 1 step better than hindus. Hindus are discriminated against muslims in india.
Do pak give any subsidies to hindus or chritians of pak?

since religion is most important ting in muslims lives, we give money to muslims to go for haj . not even hindus get money to do personal religious passages. So muslims are treated 1 step better than hindus. Hindus are discriminated against muslims in india.
Do pak give any subsidies to hindus or chritians of pak?

Then why the study done by TIMES Magazine on Indian Muslims shows that Muslims are suffering...

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/indiamap.jpg/

Oh and here I thought you meant that modern day Pakistan is very different from mainland India racially and genetically.. and I was going to agree with you on this...

well , in a literal sense they are not gentically different. punjabis in india and pak are of ssame genes. I amsure the baloch, pathans are not of same stock as in india. but i think punjabis something like 80% of pak population. (maybe the number 80% is wrong, but i am sure you understand what i mean)

well , in a literal sense they are not gentically different. punjabis in india and pak are of ssame genes. I amsure the baloch, pathans are not of same stock as in india. but i think punjabis something like 80% of pak population. (maybe the number 80% is wrong, but i am sure you understand what i mean)

Northern Pakistanis and Balochis and Pushtuns make 40% of the Pakistani population (This 40% has nothing to do with India and Indians)... Urdu Speaking, Punjabis and Sindhis make 60% of Pakistani population (they are related to Indians)...

And for your kind information... Punjabis of Pakistan are somewhat different from Punjabis of India. Punjabis of Pakistan are themselves divided into 3 distinct sub-ethnicities - Potoharis/Hinkowans of Northern Punjab(who are Punjabi/Pashtun mix), Central Punjabis (people from Multan, Lahore etc) and Seraikis (who are mixed with Sindhis). Potoharis/Hindkowans are very different from the rest of the Punjabis...

And it has been proven by American Journal of Human Genetics, that the genetic markers found in different ethnicities of Pakistani population are quite different from Indian population...

Hindkowans

Hindkowans are believed to be the transitional group of people between Punjabis and Pashtuns. They are also known as Punjabi Pathans. Their traditional homeland are areas around Abbottabad in Hazara and Mianwali, Dera Ismail Khan and Dera Ghazi Khan, in Punjab and Kohat, Peshawar in the Frontier Province. Peshawar's "City" population is composed of indigenous people who speaks Hindko and Pathans who one or more generation back start migrating to Peshawar. (source - wikipedia)

Then why the study done by TIMES Magazine on Indian Muslims shows that Muslims are suffering...

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/indiamap.jpg/
this is what statistics does. now you see unemployment 4.7 and 5. but if you break down ethnic groups in india, the lower castes of hindus are even worse off than hindus. in india, the Christians of south india anre richest and most educated. Muslims in South are extreemly rich , educated and powerful. in north muslims are worse off , but still better off than dalits. Its MUCH more complicated than the above picture. if you drill down hindu sects which is fair, because brahmins in South are very badly off compared to brahmins in north. Muslims and Christians and backward classes are better off than brahmins in South.
Education among muslim i s lesser because they dont let their women get educated and govt is unable to convince them, otherwise they come and destroy public property and cause violence. Again muslims better than dalits.
Now also the bohri/ansari/ ahmadiya muslims are very prosperous.
So this is a bad example. I disagree with income levels, I shall let you know accurate numbers soon.
in short, muslims are doing fine.

Hindkowans

Hindkowans are believed to be the transitional group of people between Punjabis and Pashtuns. They are also known as Punjabi Pathans. Their traditional homeland are areas around Abbottabad in Hazara and Mianwali, Dera Ismail Khan and Dera Ghazi Khan, in Punjab and Kohat, Peshawar in the Frontier Province. Peshawar's "City" population is composed of indigenous people who speaks Hindko and Pathans who one or more generation back start migrating to Peshawar. (source - wikipedia)

this is Pak govt version after Zia. maybe there is a small such percentage. But punjabis in pak and india (hindu and muslims) are same. But in future it may be different as more mulims punjus will marry afghans/pathans and hindu punjus will marry towards indians in the east and south

Back
Top Bottom