What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

If India was bordered with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan, Afghanistan would not have been a war torn country that it is today.True story :agree:

:blink:

Then you don't know the first thing about Afghans & Afghanistan ! They would have started claiming your lands, would have declared the international border as being null & void, attacked you (as they did us in the '50s - Bajaur) under the guise of Pashtunistan & been a training ground for militants working against your country (Baloch insurgency of the '60s & the '70s) ! And would have made the Bengalis in your lands as model citizens when they would have traversed a 1000 km long unmarked, uncharted & un-controllable border & come into your lands ad infinitum !

Yes , that is why tiny nations like Sri lanka , Bhutan , Bangladesh are surviving doing well.There is no reason why Afghanistan wouldn't have done well too.

Before 1970 when there was no interference in Afghanistan, they were doing shít then too. They need a change of mentality, not border.

Yes , that is why tiny nations like Sri lanka , Bhutan , Bangladesh are surviving doing well.There is no reason why Afghanistan wouldn't have done well too.

Are you kidding me?

- Sri Lanka has vehemantly protested against LTTE (which Indians here love to threat SL members with).
- BD has major problems with BSF, it also condemns India on water issues.
- Bhutan is the only place which is still favorable (even Maldives has issue with India).

Are you kidding me?

- Sri Lanka has vehemantly protested against LTTE (which Indians here love to threat SL members with).
- BD has major problems with BSF, it also condemns India on water issues.
- Bhutan is the only place which is still favorable (even Maldives has issue with India).

Now compare these countries' condition with that of Afghanistan.I was countering a Pakistani's point that Afghanistan would not have existed if India was its direct neighbour.

Now compare these countries' condition with that of Afghanistan.I was countering a Pakistani's point that Afghanistan would not have existed if India was its direct neighbour.

Sri Lankan's think they survived inspite of India. Afghanistan was and is being targeted by superpowers don;t single out Pk.

Sri Lankan's think they survived inspite of India. Afghanistan was and is being targeted by superpowers don;t single out Pk.

USA and Soviet Union left Afghanistan alone after 1989 , Pakistan hasn't even today.

Some Sri Lankans think that way, there are many others who think that without India's support in the last 20 years, LTTE would not have been defeated .

I guess Pakistanis should happy for having their own country,

But am happy that India got rid of you guys,else the whole country ll have to be a slave of America & every other sheikh ll have his own private airfield & hunting range.

Back
Top Bottom