What's new

Apple’s sales in China overtake Lenovo

canada, australia, sk, and singapore are threats, direct, or indirect. canada has provided a lot of air strikes in Libya. canada is a key imperialist player, and a big time weapons manufacturer. australia hosts u.s. troops and conducts regular joint military exercises with the u.s.. singapore is a self hating Chinese country. given how they cater to western multinational corporations, you can easily see how they would be bought out. south korea has long been a u.s. pupet and involved in all of the provocations towards pyongyang, with the goal of destabilising China. south korea is and always has been a rogue govt. any country that caused controversy over the beijing olympics is a threat and undermining Chinese development. that to me is a threat. if zheng he was around, all of these countries would get the smack down.

Self hating Chinese country?!? WTF?

The only self hating Chinese mofo you see is the one staring at you in the mirror when you wake up.

I guess the new released Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is real hit to counter iPad dominance.

Cool stuff. I am interested in buying one.

Back
Top Bottom