What's new

Apnay Munh key Mian Mitthu- PTI's members writing columns for PTI

If the achievements are material, they will get appriciation from critics, however, when the party office holders start glamorizing themselves,(which also the columinst note that there is a mum about PTI so he wrote this column). It creates a self conflict where the impartiality of analysis is severely affected.

Yeh tu bongi hai

It seems that PTI is getting really hard times for finding positive citation from journalists. Resultanty, party's own members are writing Pro-PTI columns.
We had a recent example 90 days of PTI performance: a long list of achievements
Adnan Randhawa is central deputy secretary information, PTI.
Now another member Ghulam nabi presents another masterpiece in service.
Ghulam-Nabi.jpg

blog31-580x2006.jpg

Tabdeeli Nahi To Aur Kia Hai? | Saach.TV
This person is the PTI rawal town co-ordinator
29062008313.jpg

His Facebook.
Kaya PTI walon ko press main ek bhee banda nahi mil raha jo apni tareef khud karnay kay liya members ko laga diya hay?
you are right, on it they are self-over projectionists!
like thier selfish , foolish, unexperinced celebrity leader!

I see no harm in writing columns for their Party.....

The same phenomenon is seen in India with the BJP and Modi. It is based on both a proactive party element, and part desperation to continue the "change" phenomenon in some form. Other political parties indulge in it via certain bought out journalists, but at this point only PTI is one that has not yet learnt to take critique so is resorting to such PR methods.

Although this reflects the attitude of political parties like PPP and PML(N) or MQM.. the message type is the same across all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patwaries are just b-u-tt hurt about everything related to PTI.. :lol:

Seems you don't know media. Lobbying and pro-writing is a part of the game, open up any newspaper to see that. A picture on FB is really no proof by the way.

It seems that PTI is getting really hard times for finding positive citation from journalists. Resultanty, party's own members are writing Pro-PTI columns.
We had a recent example 90 days of PTI performance: a long list of achievements
Adnan Randhawa is central deputy secretary information, PTI.
Now another member Ghulam nabi presents another masterpiece in service.
Ghulam-Nabi.jpg

blog31-580x2006.jpg

Tabdeeli Nahi To Aur Kia Hai? | Saach.TV
This person is the PTI rawal town co-ordinator
29062008313.jpg

His Facebook.
Kaya PTI walon ko press main ek bhee banda nahi mil raha jo apni tareef khud karnay kay liya members ko laga diya hay?

Seems you don't know media. Lobbying and pro-writing is a part of the game, open up any newspaper to see that. A picture on FB is really no proof by the way.

Just click the links and you'll see that except the address of his Facebook profile, nothing else has been taken from facebook. I prefer referring to original sources than random facebook pictures.

Your point is? I am saying that lobbying happens all the time in the media, even if he's PTI that's normal. He's written the article in a language with sentences I hope we're mature enough to judge it beyond his inclination.

Just click the links and you'll see that except the address of his Facebook profile, nothing else has been taken from facebook. I prefer referring to original sources than random facebook pictures.

Your point is? I am saying that lobbying happens all the time in the media, even if he's PTI that's normal. He's written the article in a language with sentences I hope we're mature enough to judge it beyond his inclination.
I hope it is your post, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom