What's new

APML Karachi Jalsa - 8th January

Musharaf and Imran is good for the country, and it will be healthy competition. I want both to come together though. Imran is a good man, but with him we will get something new and experimental. While Musharaf is time-tested and has experience.

I wish the two would come together.

Musharaf and Imran is good for the country, and it will be healthy competition. I want both to come together though. Imran is a good man, but with him we will get something new and experimental. While Musharaf is time-tested and has experience.

Except there is no more the 'competition' left: Because Mush was away the yearning for the 3rd party has given Imran Khan that place.
If Pakistan's power-politics had enough maturity then Mush would be allowed to compete in elections and made to answer the court-cases against him. Look at the PPP: Since 1977 their govts. have been toppled three times and their topmost leadership has been through unnatural deaths and/or being imprisoned and/or made to go through numerous court-hearings personally. If Mush has this kind of backbone then, I believe, he should go to Pakistan. If not then enjoy the retirement abroad!

Who says musharraf is time tested?, you are saying as if mushy was sitting and making all economic plans alone, it was his cabinet ministers and those ministers have left him in majority moved on to join other Parties his original team has scattered has long gone. So saying mushy has done everything himself alone is a long shot dream and impossible trait tied to him for some stupid mythical reasons. No mushy has not done anything himself! No mushy is not God! stop projecting him as one man god show!

Some more pictures:

393873_10150564977425100_652735099_11248069_703818513_n.jpg

1-8-2012_30231_l.jpg

318616-APMLrallyPHOTOSATHARKHANEXPRES-1326049368-949-640x480.jpg

Ok for the morons who are idiots i will give a simple math for them. Musharraf has given between 325-350 lectures and each lecture he get paid almost between $300,000 to as high as $355,000 each lecture so let's put an average of $320,000 each lecture. now Multiply it with 325 lectures 320,000*325= $104,000,000 that's $ 104 million dollars ok HALAL money. now if you want to convert it with Pakistani rupees then multiply it with 86 so here 104,000,000*86= Rs 8,944,000,000.00. now that is rizk-e-Halal at the age of 67 and that is why he also went out of Pakistan because they wanted to creat hurdles and the company which is sponsoring his lecture circuits wanted him in the middle so it doesn't cost them much more plus Pakistan has selective flights going out to different countries now that is why he left the country because he didn't steal from Pakistan and this is why he says that pakistan ka or iski awam ka ek pesa be meray liyeh or meray bacho ke liye haram hai

And he shared that tax return with you. Even Scotland went broke guarding Salman Rushdie and you are faking Mush's Income. Now lets decuct the 32% higher income tax from all that you just said. Before all of the lectures how he built the big Ranch in Chuch Shazad Islambad and the the flat in London? Was that the cash advance from the lectures?

Give me some link where you can show Mush's lectures and the proceeds from it. Your emotional political love is just not enough to hide his short comings.

Bengalis help Musharraf pull off a show

It was interesting to note that former president and leader of the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Pervez Musharraf began his telephonic speech at the rally in Karachi with the issues facing the largely politically untapped Bengalis living in the city.

“I believe the Bengalis living in this country are patriotic Pakistanis and whatever issues they are facing regarding their citizenship [eg ID cards] will be resolved,” he said to a cheering crowd at the ground next to the Quaid-e-Azam’s mausoleum.

Unlike the PTI rally on December 25, which attracted a wide section of urban Karachiites, the APML rally wore a rural look. Although the president of the Pakistani-Bengali Ittehad claimed that more than 15,000 Bengalis participated in the rally alone, independent observers believe that the rally was attended by not more than 20,000 people. Musharraf himself conceded that the rally “was not a tsunami but an earthquake”.

Among others who attended the rally in notable numbers were people from rural Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan and Punjab. Bengalis arrived in large numbers from various areas of the city to attend the telephonic speech of Musharraf.

Earlier, in a short speech, President Pakistan-Bengali Ittehad Mohammed Salman announced joining the APML. The Ittehad is a social organisation representing Bengalis in various areas of the city, including Moosa Colony, Taseer Town, Teen Hatti, Zia-ul-Haq Colony, Machar Colony, Ayesha Manzil and Ibrahim Hyderi.

It is estimated that more than 2.5 million Bengalis live in Karachi mostly employed as menial labourers or micro-entrepreneurs. The officials of the Pakistan-Bengali Ittehad claimed more than 15,000 people participated in the APML jalsa from Bengali-dominated areas.

“This was the first time a Bengali actually spoke from the podium at a mass rally in the city. It is a matter of great honor,” said Salman. “Bengalis are mostly poor daily wagers; all we want is to live with dignity in this city. We are living in this country for the past 40 years.”

While talking to the News, a majority of the participants nostalgically talked about the “good old times” when in Musharraf’s tenure inflation was relatively less daunting and employment prospects brighter. As one participant said: “He is tried and tested”.

While the crowd was waving the APML flag, the leadership at the stage kept warming them up with speeches. It was interesting to see that the salvo of slogans the speakers hurled at the crowd missed the mark many a time, as the crowd was not sure of the right retort - which is one of the unmistakable features of a new party.

It was also noted that while talking about the development projects that he initiated in Karachi, when Musharraf thanked Sindh Governor Ishratul Ebad and former mayor of Karachi Mustafa Kamal, many in the crowd roared and shouted slogans of “Jiye Altaf”.

As a large crowd of Bengalis were attending Musharraf’s rally, hundreds of them rallied on MA Jinnah Road under the banner of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement to demand a dignified status in the city.

The protesters, who belonged to the Pakistani Bengalis’ Action Committee, demanded that the issues regarding their status should be immediately resolved.

Bengalis help Musharraf pull off a show

The day Imran Khan will join hands with Musharraf the very same day he will loose all support which he has gained and people will curse him far more than even Zardari

Who are we talking with seriously? PTI immature people? Jalsa was no less then 70,000 people but wait it is Musharraf now so maybe we ca pull it and claim that it was 2000 and maybe computerized number of people were added to Picture. wait let's call it that MQM helped it? what about Israeli jamima ad American CIA was also gathered to make Musharraf's jalsa successful? Jack@sses. PTI jalsa, hmmm 30,000 borrowed Gotki people from shah mahmood qureshi! 40,000 Mehmood kasuri people and also MQM silently helped PTI so wait let's do the math! 30,000 gotki plus 40,000 kasuri people equal to 70,000 then 20,000 MQM support so total it 90,000 borrowed tsunami and and 10,000 actual PTI, Now tell me how did you guys like it. and my calulation are damn right so don't even question that. now point is that im a man and all i care is that PTI had 100,000 people and i don't care how and that shows respect, at least in Musharraf case if and even 15,000 bangali came they didn't come because of some leader joining APML but they showed up for Musharraf, All i will say just show some respect, don't act like PML-N jiyallay

The day Imran Khan will join hands with Musharraf the very same day he will loose all support which he has gained and people will curse him far more than even Zardari
Don't act like Kid. Musharraf has still Millions of supporters.
Those who don't like PTI, they never came in Karachi jalsa due to same Kasoori, shah mehmod kasoori and others.....

If Imran khan makes alliance with Musharraf, then this will add millions of Musharraf's Fans.
Alliance of Imran khan with Musharraf will not reduce PTI supporters. There is already Musharraf's high profiles in PTI. Correct me if i am wrong.

apml-jalsa-reut.jpg-543.jpg

NOT even 5000 people and this was supposedly the city where Musharaf could find maximum "Enlightened Moderates" and where his favourite party MQM could help him.

What a LOOSER!

apml-jalsa-reut.jpg-543.jpg

NOT even 5000 people and this was supposedly the city where Musharaf could find maximum "Enlightened Moderates" and where his favourite party MQM could help him.

What a LOOSER!

Even the most biased anchors acknowledged a formidable turnout. (My estimates 30,000+) That too without Musharraf being there. The real zalzala will strike on Jan 29th when he arrives. The picture you posted is a side view of the Mazar.

It was Jalsi not Jalsa.... Hardy 5000 people attended it..

zalzala!!, it wasn't even zalzili.

Back
Top Bottom