What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

i did watch RAW yestersay but they made lord tensai weak in front of cena, he needed help from david outanga and green mist to beat cena, cena is just overrated man.

Mate, you are right but you know, he is the biggest superstar in the industry, so they need to show he is powerful. But, i am not getting why WWE is doing this now with Cena, although not a big fan of Cena, but i think Cena should have won WM 28 match as he is a regular, while The rock is now part timer, then making him face Brock Lesnar for no reason and putting him in a match against Tensai, they are now like trying to ruin Cena, and that Jericho and Punk thing, man i am sick of this now, there Extreme rules fight should be the last of their feud or else i am not even watching there matches against facing each other, and then this Dolph Ziggler, he always loses yet he keeps on getting matches every week, whereas wrestler like Alex Riley who can perform better, is kept till WWE superstar matches only. WWE was already boring these days, but since new GM laurinaites, man this is even getting worst, they should fire him or else they are going to lose so many fans.

OK, indeed Cena is overrated, but you also have to see that there is supposed to be a person on front cover, and i don't think so anybody else than Cena can do this, because like he is the most famous among kids and women, and it's 50-50 in +18s,beside this, he has got more fans on fb, around 1.1 million, which are even more than WWE page itself, so they are forced to do this, or else i don't see any other wrestler now a days who can be a big face like Cena is. CM punk is the only other option, but he is not that famous among women or children, so WWE has no other option.

I did watch it decade ago, now it becomes plain and boring. :coffee:

And the storyline is just predictable after all.

Mate, you are right but you know, he is the biggest superstar in the industry, so they need to show he is powerful. But, i am not getting why WWE is doing this now with Cena, although not a big fan of Cena, but i think Cena should have won WM 28 match as he is a regular, while The rock is now part timer, then making him face Brock Lesnar for no reason and putting him in a match against Tensai, they are now like trying to ruin Cena, and that Jericho and Punk thing, man i am sick of this now, there Extreme rules fight should be the last of their feud or else i am not even watching there matches against facing each other, and then this Dolph Ziggler, he always loses yet he keeps on getting matches every week, whereas wrestler like Alex Riley who can perform better, is kept till WWE superstar matches only. WWE was already boring these days, but since new GM laurinaites, man this is even getting worst, they should fire him or else they are going to lose so many fans.

OK, indeed Cena is overrated, but you also have to see that there is supposed to be a person on front cover, and i don't think so anybody else than Cena can do this, because like he is the most famous among kids and women, and it's 50-50 in +18s,beside this, he has got more fans on fb, around 1.1 million, which are even more than WWE page itself, so they are forced to do this, or else i don't see any other wrestler now a days who can be a big face like Cena is. CM punk is the only other option, but he is not that famous among women or children, so WWE has no other option.

agreed that wwe has no option right now, but they had many option before, there are many deserving superstars that can be on the front cover, i dont mind cm punk or randy orton being on the front page. I also dont mind cena being on the front cover, but the only problem is that wwe made him a superman, he barely loses any matches, even if he does its due to interfernce which is not fair to other wrestlers. I mean that Undertaker is probably the biggest and most respected wrestler in wwe but he still loses sometimes to give chance to new talent. on the other hand cena is burying new talent, not only cena but all big stars.

I did watch it decade ago, now it becomes plain and boring. :coffee:

And the storyline is just predictable after all.

agreed, story lines are written for kids these days.

agreed that wwe has no option right now, but they had many option before, there are many deserving superstars that can be on the front cover, i dont mind cm punk or randy orton being on the front page. I also dont mind cena being on the front cover, but the only problem is that wwe made him a superman, he barely loses any matches, even if he does its due to interfernce which is not fair to other wrestlers. I mean that Undertaker is probably the biggest and most respected wrestler in wwe but he still loses sometimes to give chance to new talent. on the other hand cena is burying new talent, not only cena but all big stars.

Mate, if Cena will lose a match, then don't you think it will be bad for their image, I mean see, as you know the best team barely loses any match, and here WWE, has made him a best wresler and front cover, usually he get's main event matches and wins. However, as you know i mentioned above that his fan following is the highest, either Facebook or Twitter, so WWE won't take a chance to turn him down. CM Punk is a good option but not many fans support him. whereas Randy Orton, but he don't have that charisma like Cena has, i have no problem with Cena outside the ring as he is a good human and people also like him due to his all that donations etc..., It would be good idea if he gets some new moves that will really help him. whereas Undertaker, indeed he is a legend, but you can't put him on top, he now plays rarely and you only see him ones a year, i think Rey Mysterio would be a good decision too, but WWE won't keep any wrestler other than American.

Ya, the story lines a re aweful, the only storyline in last 2 years i liked was between John Cena and CM Punk. WWE could have made CM Punk and Jericho's sttoryline interesting, but they totally ruined it. I am hoping too see CM Punk and Randy Orton's feud, it would be good.

P.S: BTW, anybody knows who'z Kelly Kelly :D

my all time favourite wrestler...

I hardly saw any of his match, i was 4 years old around 1996, i still get some flash while i used to watch, i don't remember much, but, 1996-99 were great time of wrestling, wrestlers like HHH,Undertaker,Rock,Kane,stone cold,Bret hart,shawn michaels,owen hart use to wrestle.

^^^he was good. I like his intro music & ring entrace. Try watchin it on youtube. Back then in early & mid 90s wwe used to be much more exciting due to tough competition from WCW. Now it's monopoly of one company & they have become complacent. Not exciting anymore..

^^^he was good. I like his intro music & ring entrace. Try watchin it on youtube. Back then in early & mid 90s wwe used to be much more exciting due to tough competition from WCW. Now it's monopoly of one company & they have become complacent. Not exciting anymore..

John Cena and Macmohan are responsible for this creative bankruptcy . WWE has literary become Cena's backyard in last few years.

John Cena and Macmohan are responsible for this creative bankruptcy . WWE has literary become Cena's backyard in last few years.

well cena is wwe's golden boy, but i think linda mcmahon is responsible for this, she is a politician so she used WWE to get some votes from parents of these young fans.

Mate, if Cena will lose a match, then don't you think it will be bad for their image, I mean see, as you know the best team barely loses any match, and here WWE, has made him a best wresler and front cover, usually he get's main event matches and wins. However, as you know i mentioned above that his fan following is the highest, either Facebook or Twitter, so WWE won't take a chance to turn him down. CM Punk is a good option but not many fans support him. whereas Randy Orton, but he don't have that charisma like Cena has, i have no problem with Cena outside the ring as he is a good human and people also like him due to his all that donations etc..., It would be good idea if he gets some new moves that will really help him. whereas Undertaker, indeed he is a legend, but you can't put him on top, he now plays rarely and you only see him ones a year, i think Rey Mysterio would be a good decision too, but WWE won't keep any wrestler other than American.

Ya, the story lines a re aweful, the only storyline in last 2 years i liked was between John Cena and CM Punk. WWE could have made CM Punk and Jericho's sttoryline interesting, but they totally ruined it. I am hoping too see CM Punk and Randy Orton's feud, it would be good.

P.S: BTW, anybody knows who'z Kelly Kelly :D

oh no doubt that cena is a great human being man, he has done so much for disabled kids with help of Make A Wish foundation.

WWE Draft this week, let's see who goes where, btw do you watch diva matches?

Back
Top Bottom