What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

it already decided by the board of directors, any wrestler who interferes will have his employment terminated..... the only way to win is by pinfall or submission.... but.. i have a theory, that a certain someone will interfere as he is not employed anymore :D:D lol

and to those talking bout the submission moves they put each other in... i say the boston crab is probably one of the most painful!!!.... but when the wrestlers do it, none of it hurts them at all, as they are not really putting any pressure on, and even headlocks are loose

You missed the logic. Offcourse they said that. But, Big Show has been fired and is not an employer however, so they will bring a twist by him taking out Cena and John laurinaitus winning and giving him his job back. But the match a much as i know, isn't 'No disqualification', so if anybody interferes, it would be a disqualification. Interesting to see.

WWE wasted another great chance to utilize brock lesner by giving him boost

Brock Lesnar himself wasn't much interested this time, His body language speaks for itself.

Not really, knew a friend who enjoyed watching it (for the drama, well at-least that's what he told me) and made me watch it with him.

Nope knee lock causes more pain.. anyways.. can't wait to see Laurinaitus getting blows. But i wonder what if Big Show interfares and makes him win :/... then i will start booing him....

i agree with amidamaru's theory, someone who is not part of wwe will interfere lol, and i like john laurinaitus because he is a great heel.

And Cena was the reason he went off.. Perfect ploy..

It was Cena, but indirectly. But if he returns, then we will see Cena vs Batista in NO WAY OUT.

Damn, now i see it's No Disqualification match.. smething is surely gonna happen..:pop:

It was Cena, but indirectly. But if he returns, then we will see Cena vs Batista in NO WAY OUT.

Since its comeback, Batista will win.. yukk..

Batista Vs Lesner would be something to watch for...:cheesy:

I used to watch this, at first, it was good, then it was funny and lastly boring. :):usflag:

Back
Top Bottom