What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

I watch World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) once in a while, but that's about it. I haven't been keeping in touch with it lately.

yaar i wanted to watch but its expensive here and you have to buy it. I was thinking that HBK will turn on HHH

I watch World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) once in a while, but that's about it. I haven't been keeping in touch with it lately.

you must be busy playing as Ezio auditore lol,

yaar i wanted to watch but its expensive here and you have to buy it. I was thinking that HBK will turn on HHH

haan yaar, i thought that too, but it was an a entertaining match.

Used to watch it back in the days when they showed blood and swearing was allowed. Stopped watching it like 3-5 years ago cuz it got mad boring. Batista, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy were my favourite wrestlers.

^^ Who won..? Undertaker or, HHH ..?

Haha I haven't been playing too many games these past few days, a bit busy with work & stuff.

yaar A$$A$$ins Creed Revelations was awful, i hope AC3 is good now.

you want me to spoil it for you?

Used to watch it back in the days when they showed blood and swearing was allowed. Stopped watching it like 3-5 years ago cuz it got mad boring. Batista, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy were my favourite wrestlers.

curse cena for stupid PG rating yaar.

yaar A$$A$$ins Creed Revelations was awful, i hope AC3 is good now.

I didn't like the notoriety system and the new den defense games lol. I still liked the new bombs and fighting styles in the game, what did you think of Constantinople? I thought it was a nice change after roaming around in Italy. The game was really short though. It seems Ubisoft developed it in a rush or something.

AC III should be better, but I am not sure about the cities in the game, any news about the urban areas? I don't want to be climbing on trees only. :P

I didn't like the notoriety system and the new den defense games lol. I still liked the new bombs and fighting styles in the game, what did you think of Constantinople? I thought it was a nice change after roaming around in Italy. The game was really short though. It seems Ubisoft developed it in a rush or something.

AC III should be better, but I am not sure about the cities in the game, any news about the urban areas? I don't want to be climbing on trees only. :P

Constantinople was great but the game itself felt stale, it was because ACR was not planned before, they just thought they could make quick money before AC3,

and AC3 looks promising, the map is biggest map that Ubisoft has ever done. Only the Frontier area (forest,countryside) is 1.5 times bigger then Rome in ACB, and then there are two big cities New york and Boston i think, and then there are many small villages too.

In AC3 you can climb trees too just like buildings and houses in previous games, but it has new animation which look very realistic because they hired real-life climbers to to motion-capture this.

Brett Hart fan :toast_sign:

i never been a big fan of hart family but gotta respect Owen Hart.

Undertaker won.

I watch WWE, this is the only entertainment show i watch on TV. The Wrestlemania wasn't good. There was no use for a match between Big Show and Cody Rhodes. Look at their sizes. While the main event was over hyped and if HBK was made special referee, he should have brought some twist then.

Undertaker won.

I watch WWE, this is the only entertainment show i watch on TV. The Wrestlemania wasn't good. There was no use for a match between Big Show and Cody Rhodes. Look at their sizes. While the main event was over hyped and if HBK was made special referee, he should have brought some twist then.

there was twist lol, when he gave sweet chin music to undertaker and then pedigree by hhh, i thought taker was done, but he kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom