What's new

Any questions Regarding India

So? Cmon man, stop lumping your white "nordic" fetish on to the rest of us.

Dude you talk about features of girls.
Nordics or say Caucasoid content is responsible for fair content of Upper castes in India.

Regarding fetishness ... there is no thing like everybody has to like nordics.

it is said "Dil aaya gadhi par to pari kya cheez hai" :)

Nordics or say Caucasoid content is responsible for fair content of Upper castes in India.

I have nothing against your punju fetish man. Knock yourself out while you can. The remaining 40-50 years she'll be knocking you out.

So according to that logic Afghani women would have even more sharper features than Indian girls..but thats not the case.Infact Afghans have more Mongoloid feature than Indians if we talk of North,south and Central india.

There are two major types of Afghan 1. Pashtun 2.tajik

Pashtuns(In india we say Pathan) have sharper features than Pakistan leave India aside.
Tajik are mixed race of central asia.

Upper caste..hmm so now Tamil brahmins(Upper caste) should be fair?

It doesnt depend upon caste but the region you are from.

I have nothing against your punju fetish man. Knock yourself out while you can. The remaining 40-50 years she'll be knocking you out.

Dude you talked about features first.
If you include well built nose,oval or long face ,wavy hairs and fair color are features

than sorry dude Pakistani girls have better features on an average.

Dude you talked about features first.
If you include well built nose,oval or long face ,wavy hairs and fair color are features

than sorry dude Pakistani girls have better features on an average.

Again, that is your opinion man. I do not agree. Apparently many other Indians do not as well.

There are two major types of Afghan 1. Pashtun 2.tajik

Pashtuns(In india we say Pathan) have sharper features than Pakistan leave India aside.
Tajik are mixed race of central asia.

Bengali women have more sharp feature than Kashmiri women.Kashmiri beauty is all about being fair.And i say again i am from J&K so what i am saying is from observation and not to prove a point.

Upper caste..hmm so now Tamil brahmins(Upper caste) should be fair?

It doesnt depend upon caste but the region you are from.

South India is an different case , still tamil brahmins (ayyers and ayyengers) are indeed fairer!

Even rest of tamil calls tam brahmins as Non-tamil.

South India is an different case , still tamil brahmins (ayyers and ayyengers) are indeed fairer!

Even rest of tamil calls tam brahmins as Non-tamil.

It depends on the region not the caste dude.PDF is surely affecting your thoughts.Leave the caste system alone.

why the f my thread got closed????

Its still rape and other BS topic season in pdf..

Not correct observations!
Think of Pakistan as extension of Punjab perhaps on better side in case of girls.
Punjabi and Pathani girls have more sharper features.

As we go from west to East in India , Nordics features reduces and Mongoloid features increases.

What u r saying is right but what is right but most of North Indians have nordic looks at majority of land mass lets say from Rajasthan to WB have nordic looks n North East has very less land mass n population compared to the northern plains:D

Bengali women have more sharp feature than Kashmiri women.Kashmiri beauty is all about being fair.And i say again i am from J&K so what i am saying is from observation and not to prove a point.

Dude ! tell me on simple thing , Do you think mangoloid girls have sharper features than Caucasoid ?

Back
Top Bottom