What's new

Any questions Regarding India

1st you start of by saying you have a larger population of Muslims then you conveniently throw the blame on Pakistan, whose population is less than you surely, there is some problem on your side to put forward this notion!

He is banned so he cannot reply you, what's the notion you are talking about?

Depends who is tasting it...I only like SOME Indian dishes...from restaurants which I am not sure are pure Indian or cater to the locals taste...like the Indian restaurant in Wales tasted bland because it catered more for the local market than to show Indian food...

Each has its own better dishes...

Exactly right, to each his own - I just emphasized on the variety part and Biryani is definitely quite good in India no doubt, specially Hyderabadi Dhum biryani.

He is banned so he cannot reply you, what's the notion you are talking about?

Something about India having more Muslims but Pakistan somehow doesn't allow it to come and join world level Islamic conferences?

Exactly right, to each his own - I just emphasized on the variety part and Biryani is definitely quite good in India no doubt, specially Hyderabadi Dhum biryani.
Wouldn't know, never tasted :)

Something about India having more Muslims but Pakistan somehow doesn't allow it to come and join world level Islamic conferences?

Wouldn't know, never tasted :)

India comes third after Indonesia and Pakistan in Muslim population, and India did desire to join the OIC, but there were objections from Pakistan.

1st you start of by saying you have a larger population of Muslims then you conveniently throw the blame on Pakistan, whose population is less than you surely, there is some problem on your side to put forward this notion!

What he meant was that since Pak was already a member in OIC at the time India approached OIC for membership it was blocked by Pak

PS - Pak has more muslim population currently but India had more at time of Partion(if u exclude East Pakistan)

I think for better relations n influence in Gulf states :undecided:

We have much better relations with Gulf States. The way in which our PM MMS was welcomed in their country is a testament to that...not to mention AFAIK Indian workers never faced any visa problem in any GCC country.

India is more complex than other country, is there a real unified language:which 100% Indian can speak and can write??English or Huidu?

Why do you want to join the "Oh I See" and nothing more.
"just to see"

funny-baby-26.jpg

India comes third after Indonesia and Pakistan in Muslim population, and India did desire to join the OIC, but there were objections from Pakistan.

Ahh that probably answers the question much better than the way that other guy put it!

We have much better relations with Gulf States. The way in which our PM MMS was welcomed in their country is a testament to that...not to mention AFAIK Indian workers never faced any visa problem in any GCC country.

Well, most of the gulf countries are known for their hospitality! You never really know how they really feel about you untill you see a treaty or something being signed...it is just their culture to be nice to guests :)

Not implying anything but just stating the obvious...

What's the obsession with OIC? Frankly, I find that organization a bit of a waste...When they meet all they do is fight, disagree and then laugh over a cup of kahwah!

That's just my thinking, not sure if others think the same!

Well, most of the gulf countries are known for their hospitality! You never really know how they really feel about you untill you see a treaty or something being signed...it is just their culture to be nice to guests :)

Not implying anything but just stating the obvious...

There are lot of Indians in almost all GCC countries and even in countries like Libya (before war) and majority of them are non-Muslims. Yet our Govt has till now managed to keep them secure there in a deeply Islamic surrounding. Kudos for our diplomats in that dept. We can buy radar from Israel, mount that on a Russian aircraft, fuel it with Iranian oil and still talk to Saudi King on better defense relations. Compared to that look at the situation of majority Islamic countries like BD whose workers cannot enter most GCC countries. Also many GCC countries have restrictions on citizens of other Arab countries.

What's the obsession with OIC? Frankly, I find that organization a bit of a waste...When they meet all they do is fight, disagree and then laugh over a cup of kahwah!

That's just my thinking, not sure if others think the same!

Well once upon time like everybody we had high hopes of that organization and felt that membership in that organization will further our interests.

There are lot of Indians in almost all GCC countries and even in countries like Libya (before war) and majority of them are non-Muslims. Yet our Govt has till now managed to keep them secure there in a deeply Islamic surrounding. Kudos for our diplomats in that dept. We can buy radar from Israel, mount that on a Russian aircraft, fuel it with Iranian oil and still talk to Saudi King on better defense relations. Compared to that look at the situation of majority Islamic countries like BD whose workers cannot enter most GCC countries. Also many GCC countries have restrictions on citizens of other Arab countries.

Like I said before Hospitality is in their culture...Muslim or not...I am not sure why you put that?! In fact many Gulf nations associate Hinduism with India and are slightly surprised if Indians are Muslims...If they see a South Asian man, their 1st question would be Bangoli not Indian!

Well once upon time like everybody we had high hopes of that organization and felt that membership in that organization will further our interests.
Ok..

Back
Top Bottom