What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Greeks called it Indoi or Indika. India is British invention.

Indoi meant Indian, India was called as India by Greeks later taken by Romans and then British. Indica was the book written by Megasthanes.

Well dharmic faiths are not purely indian. They are indo-chinese in origin . Even Confucianism,taoism ,zen buddhism,bon ,dzogchen and chinese animism have huge dharmic concepts like reincarnation,karma .

And there is buddha padmasambhava in tibetan buddhism
This happens because religions and faiths influence each other. That does not make Dharmic faiths Indo-Chinese. They originated in India and then went on to influence all those you mentioned. I read about a survey a few years ago that was conducted in major western countries which said that a considerable number of people there believe in reincarnation in at least some form or other. Now will you call Dharmic faiths Indo-Euro-Chinese in origin?

Indoi meant Indian, India was called as India by Greeks later taken by Romans and then British. Indica was the book written by Megasthanes.

and when he comes up with his next point which is " The India known by the Greeks was the land of Punjab , Alexander came upto the Chenab river , so the land indica being referred to is the current land of Pakistan bla bla bla "

Please do inform him that Megasthenes was a Greek ambassador in Chandragupta Maurya's court whose Capital was Pataliputra --present day Patna . :)

These arguments have been covered a million times before. Especially the one about the Origins of the name India.

Couldn't resist bro :) No offense .....

India was British invention. Just like Indonesia :omghaha: I wonder why they named Indonesia as Indonesia :sick:

Its the Inferiority complex mentality talking its their hate Cz few groups who were not even equal to numbers invaded and ruled their forefathers for more then 1000 years, that's why they always will drag islam and Holy prophet ( Peace.BE.UPon.HIm ) drag into every discussion where they can only talk rubbish

I suggest a 6 month or permanent ban on them.

and when he comes up with his next point which is " The India known by the Greeks was the land of Punjab , Alexander came upto the Chenab river , so the land indica being referred to is the current land of Pakistan bla bla bla "

Please do inform him that Megasthenes was a Greek ambassador in Chandragupta Maurya's court whose Capital was Pataliputra --present day Patna . :)

These arguments have been covered a million times before. Especially the one about the Origins of the name India.

Couldn't resist bro :) No offense .....

Westerners also though South Asians were primitive savages who couldn't possibly be responsible for ancient civilizations so they most be blue eyed north Europeans :lol: India, Hindustan was name of whole continent just like Africa, Europe etc. Difference between you and us? We invented our own name and you stuck with foreign invaders name.

Wrong knowledge of history.

I wonder why Indonesians don't claim any of our history, after all their country is also named after our river.

I wonder why Indonesians don't claim any of our history, after all their country is also named after our river.

Indus flows in India before it enters Pakistan. Dutch could not conquer India, so they named Indonesia as East Indies. Original name and identity always belong to us.

Westerners also though South Asians were primitive savages who couldn't possibly be responsible for ancient civilizations so they most be blue eyed north Europeans :lol: India, Hindustan was name of whole continent just like Africa, Europe etc. Difference between you and us? We invented our own name and you stuck with foreign invaders name.

You must be a 2000 year old vampire to have seen "these primitive south Asians" with your own eyes :D

I'm curious though ---are you a blue eyed North European ? :) Why fawn over them so much otherwise ?

and they were assimilated into Indian mainstream long before Bin Qasim rode out on horseback and subjugated the people currently residing in Sindh and punjab.

The last time I logged on PDF , people in Sindh still rever Raja Dahir as a hero rather than him.

A bit of digging around in the archives of the forum would truly do you wonders . :)

Indus flows in India before it enters Pakistan. Dutch could not conquer India, so they named Indonesia as East Indies. Original name and identity always belong to us.

:laughcry:

IVC, Vedic or Gandhara had 0% to do with 98% Indian population which is austroloid basically. Only vedic brahmins moved east towards India. Heck even tamil Brahmins have lower ASI then local population. Genetically brahmin communites of India will show 2 things.

1: They will have lower ASI component by 10% on average compared to local population.
2: Which proves foreign ancestry and caste system, which was not based on profession.

You must be a 2000 year old vampire to have seen "these primitive south Asians" with your own eyes :D

I'm curious though ---are you a blue eyed North European ? :) Why fawn over them so much otherwise ?

and they were assimilated into Indian mainstream long before Bin Qasim rode out on horseback and subjugated the people currently residing in Sindh and punjab.

The last time I logged on PDF , people in Sindh still rever Raja Dahir as a hero rather than him.

A bit of digging around in the archives of the forum would truly do you wonders . :)

Who assimilated into Indian mainstream? Brahmins? Thats why they are genetically different then local population even now after thousands of years :lol: Also being South Indian you dont have much knowledge about our history. Peshawar was importan city in Vedic & Gandhara Civilzation, we are not like pseudo Indian historians who says anything east of Indus is India. Vedic & Gandhara is incomplete without western side of Indus.

The last time I logged on PDF , people in Sindh still revere Raja Dahir as a hero rather than him.

You know you are talking to Sir @shan - The Master of Genetics, the Great Great Grandfather of Mendel, the Crusader against the evil of rationality and common sense, the fighter against science, the Supreme marketeer of 23andme, the omnipotent and all knowing, ever right messenger of (ok cut the messenger :devil: ) ... His Correctness...

I am sorry if I have failed to do justice to your high and worthy name Sir @shan. :ashamed:

Know what this is ^^ :sarcastic: - PDF made a smiley like this for a reason :agree:

According to new research -
1. Vasco da Gama (wanted to and )came to Goa not India
2. Columbus wanted to go to West Indies and landed in USA and hence named them Indians. He did not want to go to India because India(anglicized) did not exist.
3. Hieuen Xang wrote about his journey to Mathura and not India.
4. Mahabharata was a fiction written by futurists in Pakistan(yes, they knew Pakistan would exist!)
5. The Persians and Muslims came and named these unnamed (Untitled.txt) people 'Hindus' etc and from Sindh to the East, Kashmir to Kanyakumari all agreed that they are at least Hindu/Dharmic :D

NOT

Last edited by a moderator:
Expelled brahmins from Indus later on started writing hatefull things about people living in Indus. They called us Mleccha, so this hatered by Hindus against us is nothing new. They have been brainwashed by brahmins. :astagh:

Who assimilated into Indian mainstream? Brahmins? Thats why they are genetically different then local population even now after thousands of years :lol: Also being South Indian you dont have much knowledge about our history. Peshawar was importan city in Vedic & Gandhara Civilzation, we are not like pseudo Indian historians who says anything east of Indus is India. Vedic & Gandhara is incomplete without western side of Indus.

"Also being South Indian you don't have much knowledge about our History " eh ? You presumed I was South Indian ? and what is this about South Indians and Brahmins and other ethnicities ? Looks like you need a dosage of vocab like Towel/Turban head , to shake you straight out of your fantasy..

Your history for the last 50 years would be simultaneously boot-licking Arabs and Americans and for the last decade the Chinese LOL

That madrassa tape-recorder dated 1990 you have inside that peanut sized brain of yours is malfunctioning, kid..

That vedic culture you are blabbing about was centred on the Gangetic plain -- present day India in short.

Educate yourself first by going through old forum history and genealogy threads first.

Then tossing the book "Immortals of Meluha" aside , start looking for the Harappa project online, if you can read or comprehend at all ( I have grave doubts )

Finally come up with some valid references so as to Troll with statistics , else you end up looking like an idiot as of now.

Understand kiddo , even trolling is an art which needs to be honed. :D

Stop going down Arundhati Roy's path or even you will be ostracized from educated , intellectual society at large.

Watch and learn boy, watch and learn.

You know you are talking to Sir @shan - The Master of Genetics, the Great Great Grandfather of Mendel, the Crusader against the evil of rationality and common sense, the fighter against science, the Supreme marketeer of 23andme, the omnipotent and all knowing, ever right messenger of (ok cut the messenger :devil: ) ... His Correctness...

I am sorry if I have failed to do justice to your high and worthy name Sir @shan. :ashamed:

Know what this is ^^ :sarcastic: - PDF made a smiley like this for a reason :agree:

According to new research -
1. Vasco da Gama (wanted to and )came to Goa not India
2. Columbus wanted to go to West Indies and landed in USA and hence named them Indians. He did not want to go to India because India(anglicized) did not exist.
3. Hieuen Xang wrote about his journey to Mathura and not India.
4. Mahabharata was a fiction written by futurists in Pakistan(yes, they knew Pakistan would exist!)
5. The Persians and Muslims came and named these unnamed (Untitled.txt) people 'Hindus' etc and from Sindh to the East, Kashmir to Kanyakumari all agreed that they are at least Hindu/Dharmic :D

NOT

What do you expect bro from a 3rd grade Kid ? :) Mistakes happen , the solution is to take a wooden ruler and spank them hard when they flunk their weekly tests :D

I am for corporal punishment to be re-introduced , else we get riddled with such samples everywhere we go. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom