What's new

Antony to induct LCA into Air Force on Dec 20

these are worthless arguments as I have pointed out earlier in the above that the level of technical competence of india against that of usa / europe / China is not the same, which means it will take a lot more time and more modifications to the indian program
Mate,very humbly I would like to state that the appropriate time for China to consider itself to be in the same technological league as that of the US and the EU has not arrived yet.A genuine Chinese would have made a statement that would have been something like this "USA/Europe/Russia" because they have something called education which many "so called Chinese"on this forum seems to be lagging in!!Moreover if the technological parameters are the same then it doesn't matter which country it is coming from . . . . In that case Indians would not have been able to sell automobiles and other engineering products in developed nations.

LCA Tejas mk2 first prototype to fly 2015 & 2 more in 2016.
To Achieve IOC in 2018

lca4.jpg

I expect full sacle production if Tejas mk2 to start in 2019- 2024 FOR 83 FIGHTERS in total

Giving IAF 7 sdqs and 123 TEJAS by 2024

Tejas Mk. 2 still does not have DSI. o_O

We can't compete with China they are 15 years ahead in aero science and have fivefold production capability

Back
Top Bottom