What's new

Antony to Commission INS Sahyadri on Saturday

^^^ China's technology is relatively gettting better than anything India can purchase, let alone produce.

Type-095 SSN and the follow on to the Type-052C destroyer will be huge advances in Chinese military technology.

In the future not only will China have more numbers but also greater technological capabilities than India.

In your wet dream. Chinese cannot built a stealth ship anything close to Shivalik for get INS kolkata.

Good News...Hit us if you can.Its not quantity..we are looking for quality.All the best IN

In your wet dream. Chinese cannot built a stealth ship anything close to Shivalik for get INS kolkata.

so true buddy... PLAN is more then 5 notches below IN when it comes to the capability of the ships or the experience of warfare or the high seas or the training and experience of men.. or if you talk about the morale and dedication of men..

PLAN stands nowhere near IN....

antony_ins2.jpg

so true buddy... PLAN is more then 5 notches below IN when it comes to the capability of the ships or the experience of warfare or the high seas or the training and experience of men.. or if you talk about the morale and dedication of men..

7ca0fa45f0.jpg

They're building their navy rapidly. And they have a budget that's much, much, bigger than India's. So this shouldn't be a surprise either.

There are several stealth ships under construction in China. Much more than India.

Congrats to all Indian frens..this,indeed is a proud moment...anyway,these Shivalik class frigates are of very good quality...hope that it's air defence,anti-submarine and stealth capabilities can be improved further.

thanks 17 a will accomplish that.

Congrats to all Indian frens..this,indeed is a proud moment...anyway,these Shivalik class frigates are of very good quality...hope that it's air defence,anti-submarine and stealth capabilities can be improved further.

Thanxx dude... Hope the two great asian navies sort out their differences and be allies forever.

Thanxx dude... Hope the two great asian navies sort out their differences and be allies forever.

yeah..dat wud be vry beneficial 4 both d nations...however,gud diplomacy alongwith a strong will 4rm both sides is needed to make it true...seriously thinking keeping aside the sabre rattling, we all know that wat a war cn do 2 a nation...think of d hardships that we'll hve 2 endure...we cn compete in other fields...let's not conquer each other for there is d entire universe 2 do dat..hope 2 see my Indian frens in the moon soon :) ...

one thing i dont get is Why does Antony dress up like some pandit comming to conduct a Hawan and not as the head of MOD commissioning a frontline Surface combatant

seriously is dat ur minister of defence??? He sure do hve a strange dress code...bt I hve seen Indian people dress lyk him..I guess dat's d way they dress...bt if i were him,I wud prefer a suit...dat dress makes him luk lyk d leaders of sme African countries dat we see when they are attending d UN General assembly..jst my view..no offence meant.

Many call Anthony the best non controversial Defense minister UPA has had .... then its a shame on UPA that they are planning to replace Anothony with Mama's boy Rahul !:sick:

Back
Top Bottom