What's new

Antony to Commission INS Sahyadri on Saturday

I was thinking that though IN is adding many bigger & better ships to it's fleet are we correspondingly increasing the no. of personnel also or not? since for many years now, i have been reading that IN's strength is 60k personnel. This is important since only induction of INS Vikramaditya & IAC-1 will need 1k officers & sailors each.

I was thinking that though IN is adding many bigger & better ships to it's fleet are we correspondingly increasing the no. of personnel also or not? since for many years now, i have been reading that IN's strength is 60k personnel. This is important since only induction of INS Vikramaditya & IAC-1 will need 1k officers & sailors each.

New ships require less men for operations and they are inducting more men .

......That's why i want IAC1,P15B destroyer,P17A Frigates and Indian SSBN to be commission by PM Narendra Modi....One of the most aggressive and Non corrupt leader of India.....
The way people are reveing Narendra Modi, Germans did the same for Hitler.

We shouldn't get carried away with development of Gujrat. Just coz Gujrat's development have made people to think that they will develop too under Modi's leadership they tend to look at the bad side which almost every person has.

Support him but make sure you think before doing it blindly.

@topic.
all the mentioned ships and Scorpenes by 2020.........:hang2:...Future Blue water navy on the rise.

The way people are reveing Narendra Modi, Germans did the same for Hitler.

We shouldn't get carried away with development of Gujrat. Just coz Gujrat's development have made people to think that they will develop too under Modi's leadership they tend to look at the bad side which almost every person has.

Support him but make sure you think before doing it blindly.

@topic.
all the mentioned ships and Scorpenes by 2020.........:hang2:...Future Blue water navy on the rise.

Though off topic, comparing Modi with Hitler is out of place.

India can never be an authoritarian nation. The Judiciary, legislature & Media is way too entrenched & strong.

I do not like Modi much and am sure running a state is way easier than running a nation. Besides BJP does not have the cadres that are needed .

Yet, of all the options available he seems among the better ones purely on track performance .

%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSU1HMDAzNzMtMjAxMjA3MjEtMTEwNy5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-717801

Copy Maar Li U.S. kI..:lol:
On topic: Still we are far behind in numbers as compare to China. I wish one of us should start a Thread comparing Chinese and Indian Navies.

Copy Maar Li U.S. kI..:lol:
On topic: Still we are far behind in numbers as compare to China. I wish one of us should start a Thread comparing Chinese and Indian Navies.

U hit the bulls eye mate :

%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSU1HMDAzNzMtMjAxMjA3MjEtMTEwNy5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-717801

DSC00595.jpg

How's That....:lol:

On topic : Yes, we are certainly behind China in no. of naval ships but in technology we are at par or even exceed them in certain areas for eg: we have the experience of operating a carrier for nearly 5 decades, another ex. is Shivalik class, which are the world's heaviest stealth frigate.

^^^ China's technology is relatively gettting better than anything India can purchase, let alone produce.

Type-095 SSN and the follow on to the Type-052C destroyer will be huge advances in Chinese military technology.

In the future not only will China have more numbers but also greater technological capabilities than India.

U hit the bulls eye mate :

DSC00595.jpg

How's That....:lol:

On topic : Yes, we are certainly behind China in no. of naval ships but in technology we are at par or even exceed them in certain areas for eg: we have the experience of operating a carrier for nearly 5 decades, another ex. is Shivalik class, which are the world's heaviest stealth frigate.
Nice pics :D
Second seems of Delta Land-warrior, is he ??? Heard of them but never seen any pic

don't mock at her, the lady is a renowned defence expert, her name is...., her name is......:undecided: :undecided:
How did you arrive at that conclusion #Genius :confused:

Nailed it
Gets it spot-on, is correct, absolutely wins the argument

Back
Top Bottom