What's new

Antique, Swords of the Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW)

A thing to note about arabic swords of this era ,they are mostly straight swords-either broadswords or longswords from byzantine and persin influence.Scimitars and sabres were rare.

The holy Prophet admired Indian swords :-)

@Zarvan

Nice thread but can you delete all these missile pics. They make no sense with the topic and would also give a chance to the troll to destroy this thread. Thanks.

Im aware that the Arabs then liked Indian quality steel and swords, but I never knew the prophet himself said so.

Cant believe these swords are survived since his time.

They probably would have been destroyed but the Ottoman Pasha of Hijaz sent them to Istanbul before surrendering to the Anglo Arab forces.

Yeah indian steel was very valuable in those days due to wootz steel manufacturing techniques.

I believe Indian steel was the steel of choice until Damascus steel came along which was itself based off of Indian steel making design.

It is a shame that we have lost the method of making original Damascus steel, I would not have minded owning a few of those swords.

A thing to note about arabic swords of this era ,they are mostly straight swords-either broadswords or longswords from byzantine and persin influence.Scimitars and sabres were rare.
The Arabs used to buy their swords from the Byzantine Empire. usually from Syria.

Last edited:
Wich ignorant told you that he particpated in wars except for Badar Mr in Uhud he killed first person in war that man was wearing full body Armor riding a horse and called Hazrat Muhammad SAW to face him first a Sahabi was going against him but Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW stopped him and said I would face him and he went grab that man spear put his eyes which were only thing visible and he fell to ground and died his name is also discussed a lot

No he was not just giving orders except for Badar he was fighting and always on front and give orders too but alwas fighting from in wars only exception was Badar
Source please. never heard of any such riwayat. If you cannot support this blatant lie dont write it.
Waiting for the reply

Zulfiqar, the sword of Prophet P.B.U.H. given to Hazrat Ali. Prophet P.B.U.H. said "La fatha ila Ali, La saif ila Zulfiqar".
800px-Dhulfiqar.svg.png

PNS Zulfiqar named after sword of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H.
F-22P_PNS_Zulfiquar.JPG

pedang-zulfikar1.jpg

Last edited:
Source please. never heard of any such riwayat. If you cannot support this blatant lie dont write it.
Waiting for the reply
Mr its not a blatant reply those who have read seerat and history and hadees know it except for battle he had particpated in all wars and first person he killed was in battle of Uhud so go read at least 5 major books of seerat than come and talk Sir

@Zarvan

Nice thread but can you delete all these missile pics. They make no sense with the topic and would also give a chance to the troll to destroy this thread. Thanks.
Mr that pics of Missile are part of the puropose of opening the thread I am opening the thread so I can tell about the background of names used for our Missiles

Mr that pics of Missile are part of the puropose of opening the thread I am opening the thread so I can tell about the background of names used for our Missiles

Nice thread. But I beg to differ on the subject of Prophet P.B.U.H. killing anyone in his life. Prophet P.B.U.H. never killed anyone, as far as I have heard. Even in the battle of Uhad when he was surrounded by enemies he did not kill anyone.

Mr its not a blatant reply those who have read seerat and history and hadees know it except for battle he had particpated in all wars and first person he killed was in battle of Uhud so go read at least 5 major books of seerat than come and talk Sir

Nice thread. But I beg to differ on the subject of Prophet P.B.U.H. killing anyone in his life. Prophet P.B.U.H. never killed anyone, as far as I have heard. Even when in the battle of Uhad he was surrounded by enemies he did not kill anyone.
Than what you heard is wrong Mr

A little proper reference would be great bro. Simply stating "Seera Books" isnt convincing at all. It is a well know fact that in all wars he participated, he never took part in direct battle. He never hurt a soul thats why he is termed rehmat tallil Aalamin.
But Wahabism has no cure either. You would find many strange things in those books that suit there brutal version of Islam. I was reading one of there book, they wrote prophet PBUH ordered Destruction of Fields Houses and Cattle in Khyder. I cannot argue you there if you belong to that school of thought :D

Well in my opinion that is unnecessary as the thread is about the swords of Prophet(PBUH). Anyways if you think it is OK to add this unnecessary stuff to this thread then it is your choice. I consider it off topic.

A little proper reference would be great bro. Simply stating "Seera Books" isnt convincing at all. It is a well know fact that in all wars he participated, he never took part in direct battle. He never hurt a soul thats why he is termed rehmat tallil Aalamin.
But Wahabism has no cure either. You would find many strange things in those books that suit there brutal version of Islam. I was reading one of there book, they wrote prophet PBUH ordered Destruction of Fields Houses and Cattle in Khyder. I cannot argue you there if you belong to that school of thought :D
Mf first you can talk as much shit can remain as much denial to please your kafir friends whom you are so scared of because of their pathetic interpretation of humanity the truth is Hazrat Muhammad SAW except for Badar the first battle he participated in all wars and most was in front fighting enemies and off course hitting them Mr so stop coming up with your pathetic interpretation of what Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW could have done or he should not have done he did participate in wars and fought the enemy and with and he used to maintain his weapons

Back
Top Bottom