What's new

Anti-Modi and leftist Editor-in-Chief of THE HINDU is kicked out

They are NOT Anti-Hindu.

They are anti-Hindutava aka anti-hindutva extremism.

Definition of Hindutva - according to our Hon'ble Supreme Court
"Hindutva is understood as a way of life or a state of mind and is not to be equated with or understood as religious Hindu fundamentalism ... it is a fallacy and an error of law to proceed on the assumption ... that the use of words Hindutva or Hinduism per se depicts an attitude hostile to all persons practising any religion other than the Hindu religion ... It may well be that these words are used in a speech to promote secularism or to emphasise the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos, or to criticise the policy of any political party as discriminatory or intolerant."

^^This should clear the doubt. If anyone has doubts about the definition, this is it.

Source - Welcome to newsanalysisindia.com SUPREME COURT ON HINDU HINDUTVA AND HINDUISM

They are NOT Anti-Hindu.

The "aka" is your embellishment Jana ji. There is no such thing as "hindutva extremism" in India or anywhere else.

You cannot be anti Hindutva and not be anti Hindu.

Or anti Indian inclusive cultural nationalism.

P.S. I see Sarthak bhai has already given you a fitting response along the same lines above ^^^

This is just hogwash. N.Ram and Malini are as anti-Modi and anti-BJP as Sid. Vaid... Nothing is gonna change. Its all family politics.
We must not forget that it was N.Ram who had pushed Malini out of the Hindu.. I expect the quality to degrade now.

This is just hogwash. N.Ram and Malini are as anti-Modi and anti-BJP as Sid. Vaid... Nothing is gonna change. Its all family politics.
We must not forget that it was N.Ram who had pushed Malini out of the Hindu.. I expect the quality to degrade now.

Oh well.. I'm yet to see any pro-Modi or pro-hindu english daily... or for that matter any non-partisan news media! If The Hindu wants to take that spot in between the left & the right... then good for it!

Chitra Subramaniam tells Madhu Trehan about the pulls & pressures of working on the Bofors exposé. The limitations of journalists & the editorial tussles at The Hindu. And why India still doesn't know the truth about Bofors.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you be named the Hindu and be anti Hindu?

The name did catch me off guard. But the Hindu, you can name it anti-hindu and anti nationalist still produces quality articles. It still maintains professionalism throughout the the paper.

And the comments posted in the Hindu newspaper are not leftist, but many of them fall in line with yours.

Except, they are insightful, cogent and polite. The readership of the Hindu clearly knows what they are talking about.

Go to any Indian newspaper and they publish smut for cheap views and their readership is little more than neanderthals who have figured out how key boards work.

You literally can feel your IQ wither away reading the other newspapers.

unless you go to the magazines. Pioneer seems not too bad.

India is being taken over by Hindu Extremists.

All the best people, stay safe. Make sure not to go out on the streets at night without the red tikka on your foreheads.

All the best people, stay safe. Make sure not to go out on the streets at night without the red tikka on your foreheads.

I am still miffed at shiv sena for interrupting the movie 'Fire' (I think) by Deepa Mehta.

What kind f a hot blooded male wouldn't want to see to two beautiful women making out?

Beggars belief.

Someone hit the nail on the head. The Hindu is only popular for CAT/IAS aspirants:P

And as far as neutrality is concerned, heck even TOI is better than TH.

I cannot read TOI for the sheer fact that it contains more spelling errors than an essay written by an inebriated toddler.

And I loathe the feeling when I visit the TOI website that you are the smartest person in the room as my humility will not stand for it.

They are NOT Anti-Hindu.

This shows your lack of knowledge on this subject.The hindu is not anti hindu as people here are naively commenting, its actually pro-left,pro-communism.As a pro-left newspaper, it always espouses the seperation of state and religion.So saying its against hindu extreemism is stupid, its basically against any religion.One particular argument is its anti-religion.I foe one think thats why its a great newspaper.

Except Hindu extremism to over take The Hindu now...

The Hindu... The only Indian newspaper which was not complete $hit... is now done for :cry:

Now more hindutvas are gonna flood this site

Right..ummm....thanks for the warning,carry on.

Except Hindu extremism to over take The Hindu now...

The Hindu... The only Indian newspaper which was not complete $hit... is now done for :cry:

Now more hindutvas are gonna flood this site

If only i had a penny each time you make a stupid post, i would be a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom