What's new

"Anti-Hindu" Book Being Recalled and Destroyed in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
iam not a Hindu,but yet both hindus and Muslims around the world should stop being so offensive for such small matter , iam a christian and i read and loved books like the the secret of nagas ,immortals of meluha which really showed good about Hinduism and will certainly read this book too, accept crticism and it makes u become a better human being,Christians around the world should also issues fatwa and other things for books like zealot etc and etc but they dint,so please get over it...
Nothing wrong in criticism as long as it is based on thorough research and studies. I am a kin reader of Hindu literature and I know to how extent the sexual connotations lies in the ancient scripts. And believe me there are enough books written on this issue and nobody objected because these books are based on what are written in Brihadaranyaka or the Puranas. For example Roberto Calasso's Ka had quite poetically described the entire process of AshwaMedha Yagna. Nobody had made slightest objections on the descriptions.

But this particular book is simply hilarious to anyone who knows about the ancient scripts a little bit. I give a damn to such nonsense. But if someone is new to this subjects and wants to study about Hinduism, this book will mislead him/her completely.

What is under discussion is the take of Mr. Riaz on this whole mess not the news of blatant censorship of books by India. Mods should allow this thread to continue.

Funny neither Muslims not Christians are offended - another attempt to drag Muslims and Christians into this mess.
Some people get offended even without reading books before causing a riot. Christians are not involved in this particular case but they also filed a case against the Da Vinci Code in Court in a civilized way. Read the book. You can buy it from Amazon India. :)

No personal attacks you dim-witted yindoo, stick to the topic. I take great pleasure in this, so sue me.

Same old tactic - this thread is about Hindus throwing tantrums about a book written about Hinduism. Don't drag Muslims into it. If you so desire open a new thread about how Muslims reacted in other cases and vent all you want.

Funny neither Muslims not Christians are offended - another attempt to drag Muslims and Christians into this mess.

I did not resort any Personal attack...... which topic u want to discuss sexism in Hinduism. .... ?
Ur ill intent will be answered in same manner.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom