What's new

Anti-Ahmadi groups plan for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point. Looks like the pure ones have not answer to that. They avoided it just like they avoid commenting on Uighur muslim threads.

Gurdaspur had 50.6% Muslim majority in 1947 after counting thousands of Ahmedis as Muslims in the census of Gurdaspur districts and it was important as it had road connectivity with Kashmir through Pathankot Tehsil. Till this day Pakistanis claim that Gurdaspur should have been awarded to Pakistan for its Muslim majority(including Ahmedis as Muslims) but at same time claim Ahmedis as non-Muslims. :woot::woot:

Defending ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW is this according to you wow Sir they did a great job and Muslims would keep defending the faith against touts of British and other forces of kufr weather some secular slaves of west likes it or not

Their very existence is a tauheen-e-risalat.

Because of such people anyone who learns about them and thinks THIS is Islam? If they want to defend the honor of the Prophet they should just commit mass suicide.

As far as I am concerned Ahmadi can call themselves Muslims, Jews, or Return of the Jedi - it is not the business of the state to confirm or deny someone's Muslimness or otherwise. The people who agree - or on the wrong side of history. They will be defeated it is only a matter of time.

For God's sake disagree all you want with Ahmedi, Sunni, Shia, Christian, Hindu, but let people decide for themselves their own path.

Personally know 1 Ahmadi guy in the Armed Forces who served with me, guy bleeds, eats and sleeps Pakistan, I would not be surprised if he bled green. What he believes is between him and his God, not to do with me.

there are people who are muslims but since they commit the same sins as mushriks,,consume haram/interest,drink whisky,zina,friendship with mushriks,,their personalities also become repulsive and negative.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you claim you are muslim,,,,you act like a muslim.,........

so app kay khayal say mushrik aur kufars ki dosti ghalat hai but kia Mushrik aur kufars ki inventions use karna , ya un ki products use karna halal hai , agar nahi tu us kay kia asrat hotay hain

You keep on believing whatever...I have got no Issue with that.
I believe in Living God and Quran does not tell anything like that.

Please Don't get upset and better do not start abusing....... next I can only Tell you what my God reveals for me.
If U agree good and if Not.....I am not bothered

It is Simple,..... my God says...To deliver a message is my duty...rest to guide the people on to the right path is my God's prerogative
>
>

As You belief is yours belief and mine is good for me;; we have got nothing to quarrel.....This is the answer that my God suggests me
Mr Quran and Sunnat has told these things Mr no PROPHET would come after Hazrat Muhammad SAW Mirza is nothing but a liar

so app kay khayal say mushrik aur kufars ki dosti ghalat hai but kia Mushrik aur kufars ki inventions use karna , ya un ki products use karna halal hai , agar nahi tu us kay kia asrat hotay hain

From friendship political friend ship is meant and using halal things is not haram Mr read Islam before talking

From friendship political friend ship is meant and using halal things is not haram Mr read Islam before talking

sir you dont have to be so uptight , read his comments it says friendship with mushrik is haram , i wanted to clarify this information its confusing if you have more knowledge than can you please elaborate is political friend ship with mushriks is haram and personal friendship with mushriks is halal or vice versa , which one is true ?

sir you dont have to be so uptight , read his comments it says friendship with mushrik is haram , i wanted to clarify this information its confusing if you have more knowledge than can you please elaborate is political friend ship with mushriks is haram and personal friendship with mushriks is halal or vice versa , which one is true ?

We can be friends with a Non Muslim living near us when we deal with them as a state than we have to see only interest of Islam

We can be friends with a Non Muslim living near us when we deal with them as a state than we have to see only interest of Islam
But isn't interest haram ???

@turbo charged do you think Jinnah was used by the british to break the unity of sub continental muslims who with their combined strength could have easily ruled the sub continent by getting their agents the ahmedis to get Jinnah to go back to India and work on that plan. Its also historical fact that Jinnah was in secret contact with Churchill's secretary and Pakistan after independence immediately went into dajjal western fold.

Not sure if Jinnah was aware of how he was being used, what does your analyses of Jinnah's face in the old age say?

I would like to see documented proofs, where Jinnah gained monetary, or any social benefit by being agent of British when he was going to die any way? In 1942-43, His personal doctor told him his ailment is incurable!

And I suppose you forgot Lord mountbatten, who said If we knew about Jinnah's ailment, we would have delayed partition and after his death, partition would have been stopped through delaying tactics

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh i get it this means than personal relationships or friendship with musriks has no space Islam , one thing i want to clarify my question with regards to indivisuals not countries !! what about if indivisuals are doing businesses , using their products , services or technologies ?

Cant believe these guys they are celebrating this draconian law like what great wonderful achievements they have made towards science and technology :hitwall:

what have you contributed towards science and technology?
not everybody is bright as you.

I would like to see documented proofs, where Jinnah gained monetary, or any social benefit by being agent of British when he was going to die any way? In 1942-43, His personal doctor told him his ailment is incurable!

And I suppose you forgot Lord mountbatten, who said If we knew about Jinnah's ailment, we would have delayed partition and after his death, partition would have been stopped through delaying tactics

There is ''direct'' documentary proof that he was sent back to India by ahmedis and that he was in secret contact with Churchill's secretary and that Pakstan from day 1 joined the western team.

Why would you want indirect conjectural ''proof'' just to divert the topic while disregarding the actual direct proof? Obfuscation?

Anycase the question was for turbo charged, he seems very clear in his thinking and i'm interested in him analyses of jinnahs old age face.

************************** FUN PART STARTS********************************
Dude, simple...... as an example nuke couple of their strongholds such a Jhang, N. Waziristan, and two to three Saudi cities (why the hell even not more), while at it...just as a bonus (so that the Saudis don't complain, nuke one Iranian town as well).... once the soil and sand turns to glass from heat.... send in teams to take pictures...... use it as a campaign tool..... problem solved. :rofl:

Let's not forget to throw Zarvan in there as well, so he can go meet his beloved... but unfortunately Allah won't be welcoming his kind, it will be Lucifer waiting impatiently with his super heated ****

Btw, under UN conventions you are not allowed to "gas" local population, however, there is no mention of nukes... so don't worry there want be any fallback.

************************** FUN PART ENDS********************************

OT: This whole **** started the day we changed the constitution and rewrote our history books.... all because of what? Because we couldn't digest the aftermath of 1971 defeat!!! To plug that particular gaping hole in our psyche.... we went the Wahabi way, and made it part of our constitution... it will take one more cataclysmic event in the history of Pakistan for us to come to our senses...

Peace...

"Slaves", "Secular", "Liberal".... ***** yavan day, jiss tarah tumhain in lafzon ka matlam samajh nahin aata... ussi tarrah tumhain Quaran-Kareem aur Fiqh ka bhee koi ilm nahin hai..... you at best are a tool for the devil himself, you only don't know about it.

we need to destroy all fundamentalists, including @Hyperion , your a hypocrite.
we got islamic extremists here but we have atheist extremists like yourself.
who are willing to bomb cities to dust.
your a disgrace to humanity and freedom. grow the fck up.

all you have forgotten that protesting is part of freedom of speech. these people would be allowed to protest peacefully in any country.

Condemn them, talk to them, YES.... No one gave you or anyone the right to make Pakistan a gulag or concentration camp......

I know your kind very well.... I know where the preaching starts and where you take out a gun.... the thing is my kind, slits your throats way before you even open your mouth.... you aren't the first, you won't be the last..... there will be many more of your kind that will come my way.... I don't lose my calm over it..... you are just like "murghabi" to me, shoot, tag, bag....... me happy, doggy happy for bringing you back to me....

your post is reported, hopefully somebody will ban you. your threatening peoples lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ah my friend.... I read most of your posts...... maybe you are not aware of it yet, but I see a great potential in you to become death...... you need to calm down on the rhetoric...... you may even end up doing something that has no forgiveness in the sight of Allah, that is blood of an innocent........ maybe you are too young...... that is the only thing that can convince me that you are not totally lost yet.....
who the heck are you agen? lol
are you some kind expert?
what your credentials?
you seem to be trying your best to convince us you know what your talking bout, but you seem like a bigot.

the way you talking gives even us in america the right to blow your brain out because your threatening people.

My point is why hassle arguing even , let people believe what they wish to

exactly untill these people actually threaten ahmadis with their lifes or try to harm them.there is such thing as freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom