What's new

Another Proof that shows 26/11 was an inside Job

Listen to the terrorists speak for themselves. Now for anyone in Pakistan it is very clear that this guy is not a Pakistani. This guy who if you hear clearly is trying to change his accent also trying to speak. What a joke the Indians cannot even find people who can speak proper Urdu.

I have not got this.

Is it a terrorist of the Mumbai carnage who is giving an interview?

What is the background of this tape?

Last edited by a moderator:
2woyknb.jpg

How more delusional can you be? Are you guys even belong to human race..?

Listen to the terrorists speak for themselves. Now for anyone in Pakistan it is very clear that this guy is not a Pakistani. This guy who if you hear clearly is trying to change his accent also trying to speak. What a joke the Indians cannot even find people who can speak proper Urdu.

Get A life outside these conspiracy theories and learn to live by FACTS ! No wonder you guys are wasting all precious mental bandwidth on stupid things rather then investing in your economy and future generations ! I really wonder about education standards in pakistan..
Some points... to let u know of "hands behind" those Hijackers of islam...
= = = = = = = = = = =
(1)Two of alleged "Pakistani" terrorists talking in typical "Indian" accent. Like one says "كهالى"(meaning "empty") which is typical of Indian accent to pronunce "خالى" as "كهالى".
"Khali ho giya hay nahi toe char-panch soo admi ko mar daltay"... how real :rofl:
= = = = = = = = = = = =
(2)Actor screems long after last shot was fired ...&... just before bringing his "bleeding" hand in front of camera.
Then keeps running around showing his hand to cameramen to get it maximum coverage.
Someone pulls actor by arm to bring his hand in camera's view. so that camera can have a better shot.
= = = = = = = = = = = =
(3) Asian Tribune:- India, Backed By Mosaad & CIA, Plans To Attack Pakistan Nuclear Installations Using Taliban
Quote:-

& indeed!!!It's India via it's 18 consulates in Afghanistan with help from CIA, MI-6 & ofcourse Mosad. Using & buying poor Afghanis & some fenatic Pakistanis to carry-out these bombings.
These un-circumcised terrorists killed by Pakistan forces were indian agents as NO "real" muslim fighting to implement islamic laws would like to stay un-circumcised himself.
WARNING - Explicit content - Following link contains Naked photos of terrorists killed by Pak forces.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...hting-in-swat/
& an example of such disguised agents was British agents caught by Iraqi police dressed as terrorists & shooting at innocent civilians.
Article
VIDEO
& to keep anymore of their secrets from getting exposed, British forces raided Iraqi jail & freed their secret agents.
Article
= = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = =
(4)
Indians follow American method of killing their own ppl & blame it on someone else.....
Search USS Liberty... The US Navy ship attacked by israelis by will of US president to blame it on Egypt........ Russians witnessed the attack so they had to change the plan.....
Alex Jones with Webster Tarpley,

the whole bases of all your arguements.. our government also 'accepted' pakistani 'terrorists' burned samjhota express

How is the samjhota express relevant to the topic at hand? And if you think people in your government are RAW agents working for India, then take it up with them.

Besides I don't need to argue my point, especially not with people harbouring mass delusions about conspiracies. Ample proof has been provided to the world, including your own government. And everyone (read non - conspiracy nuts) have accepted these proofs, including other countries, such as your pakistani government.

thankyou...i always news it was an inside job....no dead in 26/11 and no injured....no media coverage of dead and injured or their relatives cause nothing of this sort ever happened and no CCTV footage from 2 star taj hotel in mumbai of victims falling to home grown terrorist named sri ajmal kasab roy

thankyou...i always news it was an inside job....no dead in 26/11 and no injured....no media coverage of dead and injured or their relatives cause nothing of this sort ever happened and no CCTV footage from 2 star taj hotel in mumbai of victims falling to home grown terrorist named sri ajmal kasab roy

How stupid would Pakistanis be to accept that their men did it? As if their reputation globally is not worse enough, they have the big heart to accept their guilt for an Indian inside job too..

Few points:

a) Urdu spoken is weak
b) The speaker unnecessarily is stuttering in speech
c) Usage of hindi words like "pariwar" Pakistanis don't use the word
its not in our language and many other words..

Finaly his logic , is none sense , he is angry at Pakistani government so he is attacking india makes no sense what so ever

Also his dilect is not Punjabi urdu , nor Pashton urdu to be honest I can't tell what his background is from the dilect of his speech other then its really bad bad urdu speaker

I mean when a Punjabi speaks urdu you can tell , or Sindhi or Pakhtoon this was different but ... god know better :disagree: ab to kuch samajh nahai ata

Few points:

a) Urdu spoken is weak
b) The speaker unnecessarily is stuttering in speech
c) Usage of hindi words like "pariwar" Pakistanis don't use the word
its not in our language and many other words..

Two words, Star Plus:lol:

listen to the coward speak

listen to the whole video (all parts). At one point he says,"Bhagwan will never forgive me". A muslim will NEVER use the word Bhagwan. This is proof enough, even if you ignore th e indian accent which stands out like a sore thumb.

listen to the whole video (all parts). At one point he says,"Bhagwan will never forgive me". A muslim will NEVER use the word Bhagwan. This is proof enough, even if you ignore th e indian accent which stands out like a sore thumb.

Yeah Yeah.. And Osama wasnt in Abbotabad and ISI led the attack on Osama and PAF shot down the USAF Blackhawk and.........

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom