What's new

Another Proof that shows 26/11 was an inside Job

compak

Reaction score

Listen to the terrorists speak for themselves. Now for anyone in Pakistan it is very clear that this guy is not a Pakistani. This guy who if you hear clearly is trying to change his accent also trying to speak. What a joke the Indians cannot even find people who can speak proper Urdu.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od#2972589

The untold story of 2008's terrorist attack, in the words of its victims and the gunmen. The programme contains graphic images and descriptions of the atrocity which may upset some viewers. Produced and directed by award-winning filmmaker Dan Reed, Terror in Mumbai tells the story of what happened when 10 gunmen held one of the world's busiest cities hostage; killing and wounding hundreds of people while holding India's crack security forces at bay.

Featuring footage of the attacks and interviews with senior police officers and hostages, including the testimony from Kasab - the sole surviving gunman, Dispatches reveals what happened, hour by hour, from the perspective of the security forces, the terrorists, their masterminds and the victims.

listen to the coward speak

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - EXCLUSIVE AUDIO OF ONE OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS

Listen to the terrorists speak for themselves. Now for anyone in Pakistan it is very clear that this guy is not a Pakistani. This guy who if you hear clearly is trying to change his accent also trying to speak. What a joke the Indians cannot even find people who can speak proper Urdu.

If at all this video is true,then the first person who must be seeing it is Mr. Asif Ali Zardari. Bcoz...he accepted that Pakistanis were involved it it. If prez himself accepts,then it implies that it is the OFFICIAL stand of the nation. :)

@ Thread Starter

Bro, accent is not a big deal, some of the attackers were even found speaking proper Marathi and there are many more things like this. Even their are groups inside India who were benefited by 26/11 and more specifically by the killing of Hemant Karkare.

But, Accents can be made and Marathi can be learned.

These things alone don't make a big deal, to prove that it was an Inside Job concrete proofs and links are required.

But This is my opinion about this particular audio tape, not the whole issue.

If at all this video is true,then the first person who must be seeing it is Mr. Asif Ali Zardari. Bcoz...he accepted that Pakistanis were involved it it. If prez himself accepts,then it implies that it is the OFFICIAL stand of the nation. :)

No one trust zardari, so it can't be stand of nation.

YouTube - Mumbai Terrorist Kasab Interrogation - Part 2.flv

Both these guy's accent is NOT anywhere close to a Pakistani one,more like a typical indian!!! and watch this @ 3:07 he says "Bhagwan mujhe nahee maaf karega" :o

Sorry but he is Pakistani

Nawaz Sharif confirmed that Kasab was from Faridkot village in Pakistan, and criticized President Zardari for cordoning off the village and not allowing his parents to meet.

In January 2009, a month after the attacks, Pakistan's national security advisor Mahmud Ali Durrani admitted to Kasab being a Pakistani citizen while speaking to the CNN-IBN news channel

Dawn, an English-language daily quoted Amir Kasab as saying he was the father of Mohammad Ajmal Kasab, the 21-year-old suspect now held in India. Interviewed in his village of Faridkot, Amir Kasab said his son had disappeared around four years ago.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son," the newspaper quoted him as saying. "Now I have accepted it."

Last week, a BBC correspondent located a house in Faridkot in Punjab, the inhabitants of which carried the surname Kasab, but the residents denied any link with either Ajmal or with any Amir Kasab, the name of Ajmal's father as reported by media.
"For the next few minutes, the fifty-something man of medium build agonised over the reality that took time sinking in, amid sobs complaining about the raw deal the fate had given him and his family," Dawn said in a special report yesterday titled "Revealing the Faridkot-Mumbai link".

I know so many muslims who says Bhagwan i have one mirpuri friend in UK i go to his house his grandad uses bhagwan all the time and he is Pakistani it is just name for God like Allah

Last edited:
why would a muslim jehadi, up set with the kashmir issue would kill indians just to say bhagwaan later, mu se nikal gya us ke???? cut the crap out man, ajmal kasab is an indian, the video just proved it..., it doesnt matter even if zardari admits he is pakistani

why would a muslim jehadi, up set with the kashmir issue would kill indians just to say bhagwaan later, mu se nikal gya us ke???? cut the crap out man, ajmal kasab is an indian, the video just proved it..., it doesnt matter even if zardari admits he is pakistani

he used to enjoy indian prime time masala serials on TV in pakistan , like any other ....

YouTube - EXCLUSIVE AUDIO OF ONE OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS

WHAT LAME PERSON ARE U ! for a second remove all hatred towards india and think rationaly what u are saying.....

COME TO LUCKNOW...ur thirst for indians speaking urdu will be quenched.......

come to hyderabad, u will find people more islamic than in pakistan.

come out of ur house, u will feel world is a bit different.....:rofl:

:blink::hang2::lazy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom