What's new

Another lesson for Pakistanis

No reason for BD and SL to support Pakistan. The more matches they have locally, the more money to the local cricket board. The only losers are the PCB in this situation. Lapses in security have already been discussed.

As a matter of principle, Pakistan should boycott the WC.
If I ever thought that would've mattered to the world, I would support a boycott too. The only thing that would make a difference is winning the world cup, like we recently did in T20.

Pakistan will be in a super commanding position as a WC in T20 and ODI.

If anything, they would secretly be happy with Pakistan's boycott.

i have to disagree with you here jako, What happened IS acceptable and justifyable. yes, it may be about national pride for pakistanis BUT foriegners, those who come to play, doesnt have to risk their life for Pakistan's national pride do they?:disagree:

First of none of these four country terror free. I think Pakistan has been made scape goat for unfair reason. Every dog has a day....

Can Your country, Bd or Sl 100% guarantee that foreigner will be incident free under this circumstances? Expect the unaccepted and India, Bd and Sl better make sure nothing of these sort happen my friend. We just made 160 mill hard core cricket lover unhappy......:angry:

Lets not have any boycott or Walk out or any such thing - Pakistanis brought all this on themselves -- Every time someone tells us that they are concerned about security, how did we respond - oh, it's all hype, it's JUST this or Just that, it's not serious - and then attack after attack and we are still in denial.

Then there is another reason, it's about market and money - Pakistan is opposed to both, (unless it has to be begged, then it's OK)

So, we are go back into our "defiance" mode - it doesn't pay, it makes it easy for our opponents to fashion strategy against us.

It's time Pakistan joins the rest of the world and learns to play well others -- regardless of where the games take place or where the secretariat is, lets win, lets make money, lets give the Pakistani people a show of the spirit of a team that turns obstacles in to opportunities. And for once, lets put this "defiance" business to rest, we did not make the rules, but that does not mean we cannot show others that we can play by their rules and win

Lets not have any boycott or Walk out or any such thing - Pakistanis brought all this on themselves -- Every time someone tells us that they are concerned about security, how did we respond - oh, it's all hype, it's JUST this or Just that, it's not serious - and then attack after attack and we are still in denial.

Then there is another reason, it's about market and money - Pakistan is opposed to both, (unless it has to be begged, then it's OK)

So, we are go back into our "defiance" mode - it doesn't pay, it makes it easy for our opponents to fashion strategy against us.

It's time Pakistan joins the rest of the world and learns to play well others -- regardless of where the games take place or where the secretariat is, lets win, lets make money, lets give the Pakistani people a show of the spirit of a team that turns obstacles in to opportunities. And for once, lets put this "defiance" business to rest, we did not make the rules, but that does not mean we cannot show others that we can play by their rules and win

I second that :agree:

Back
Top Bottom