What's new

Another Indian spy caught in Karachi

What about people like marvi sarmad and indian spy group at media and government.huh?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Because Indians are Most F. Nation for us
indianz r most hatred nation for us basically.

KARACHI: Special Branch Indian Prosecution Cell on Wednesday claimed to have arrested an illegal Indian migrant from Mithadar police limits.

The detained person, said to be an Indian agent, was identified as Denish Chand, son of Morti. The officials said that they have recovered an Indian identity card, currency and maps of different Pakistani landmarks from his possession. They said the accused person during initial course of investigation revealed that he heard good narrations about Pakistani desert hence he used Khokhrapar route to cross the border. staff report

denish chand,son of morti
it sounds like aragon son of arathorn

I don't hate India, I just wish India could stop sending agents over here.

^^ espionage and spying is part of the world order today and it's nothing new. You can get evidences of spying dated back to thousands of years.

I'm amazed and bit disappointed by the reaction of some members. Hate a particular nation or person is personal matter but one must not let hate take precedence, blur his/her vision and mask ability to make sane judgments.

There are lots of people illegally cross Indo Pak borders every year for various reason.... but that does not make them spy. So hold your horses and wait for confirmation.

did not know we were that important to warrant a special investigation cell to our selfs.:)

you guys are lucky.. at least any indian you find in ur country , you can say for sure is a spy.. there is no other reason for them to be there!

but its not easy for us.. when we find one of u lot in our country, we don't know whether you are a spy, a terrorist or an economic migrant!! :>

you guys are lucky.. at least any indian you find in ur country , you can say for sure is a spy.. there is no other reason for them to be there!

but its not easy for us.. when we find one of u lot in our country, we don't know whether you are a spy, a terrorist or an economic migrant!! :>

Why would any Pakistani want to move to India? Not for spying, not for terrorizing, and not for investing either. You realize every investor skips India and goes for a leap to China instead! Where dop you think Pak migrants go? China would be correct!

Denish Chand is a known name, I got four Facebook results from that.

Why would any Pakistani want to move to India? Not for spying, not for terrorizing, and not for investing either. You realize every investor skips India and goes for a leap to China instead! Where dop you think Pak migrants go? China would be correct!

Denish Chand is a known name, I got four Facebook results from that.

lol you guys must be thanking your stars that there is a China!

but its really sad that you cant even respond with your own economic achievements and have to respond with China's achievements instead!

and you're right no one comes and invests in India, we are a wasteland lolol. I love the statement - every investor skips India! lolol sure whatever helps you sleep at night

but seriously guys, you are welcome as economic migrants..there are plenty of jobs we will have openings for as our middle class expands..

your choice, you want to do naukri for indians or chinese? :)

He was just wanting to see his ancestral home in Karachi. And how do you expect a foreigner to roam around in Pakistan?
When carrying maps, GPS or any book on Pakistan is a strict no no, so use your mighty hunch..?:what:

Back
Top Bottom