What's new

Another human sacrifice case in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
not surprised, india is indeed a land of mystery. we need to send an expedition into this primitive country and find out more about these people's habits and behavior. how fascinating!

RIP to the kid. may the culprits be brought in front of law.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

not surprised, india is indeed a land of mystery. we need to send an expedition into this primitive country and find out more about these people's habits and behavior. how fascinating!

you are always welcome.
get a visa,and we will have a red carpet out for you.
come by some other means and we will have a live display of primitive behaviour for you!

Damn, this is becoming a ritual, there was a case reported just the other week. These kind of sad incidents shows the darker side of a society. RIP to the innocent.

But it is part of Indian's religion and culture. Why do you want to stop it? They said the same thing about cows.

Try reading the Around the World in 80 Days. Apparently the human sacrifice described that still happens today in India.

But it is part of Indian's religion and culture. Why do you want to stop it? They said the same thing about cows.

Are u an expert on India's culture and religion?..Show me one scripture which talks about human sacrifice for religious purposes...

If u dont..then shut the hell up..

Are u an expert on India's culture and religion?..Show me one scripture which talks about human sacrifice for religious purposes...

If u dont..then shut the hell up..

“They have confessed that they cut her body and offered her liver to the goddess to ensure a good harvest.” Look like you don't know your religion very well.

“They have confessed that they cut her body and offered her liver to the goddess to ensure a good harvest.” Look like you don't know your religion very well.
These all are misconceptions ....

Not all Hindus go by human sacrifice these days.

Can't say if Wiki is a reliable source, but here it goes:
Human sacrifice is illegal in India. But a few cases do occur in remote and underdeveloped regions of the country, where modernity has not penetrated well and tribal/semi-tribal groups adhere to cultural practices as they did over the course of millennia. According to the Hindustan Times, there was an incident of human sacrifice in western Uttar Pradesh in 2003.[104] Similarly, police in Khurja reported "dozens of sacrifices" in the period of half a year in 2006.[105]
The Supreme Court of India habitually issues the death penalty to those found guilty of practising human sacrifice.
Human sacrifice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dud!! i have not asked what they believe..I Have asked for some scripture from u to back up the claim u made about India's religion or culture...

There are times when I want to go on a human sacrificing spree myself. I would start right here, I know a couple of idiots here worth sacrificing.

what is this godess or some kind of satan? ugly naked women holding many head its godess your kidding me?

Ooh boy! Do you really want to go down that route? Do yours participate in a beauty contest to be so anointed? Your post is offensive to even someone religiously disinclined like me, can easily believe that others will take far greater offense at such obnoxiousness.

Ooh boy! Do you really want to go down that route? Do yours participate in a beauty contest to be so anointed? Your post is offensive to even someone religiously disinclined like me, can easily believe that others will take far greater offense at such obnoxiousness.

i wanted to ask a question but however i deleted it , its not appropriate in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom