What's new

Another day in India

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some Indian members accuse me of posting anti-India news, i suggest to them that one just has to open a page on an Indian news web page to understand this, for example, all these news headlines appear on the front page of PTI site. I hope people will understand that one doesn't need a particular search engine to find these news.

Sambhal: Boy rapes 15-year-old girl at gun-point, booked - IBNLive

Bicycle mechanic arrested for raping 3-yr-old in Balod - IBNLive

Mumbai: 30-year-old arrested for stripping, beating woman bus conductor - IBNLive

5-year-old boy's private part chopped off for urinating in the field - IBNLive

14-year-old girl gang-raped by neighbour in Meerut - IBNLive

Pune: 28-year-old Techie beaten to death, 7 men of Hindu outfit held - IBNLive

Last edited:
Some Indian members accuse me of posting anti-India news, i suggest to them that one just has to open a page on an Indian news web page to understand this, for example, all these news headlines appear on the front page of PTI site. I hope people will understand that one doesn't need a particular search engine to find these news.

Sambhal: Boy rapes 15-year-old girl at gun-point, booked - IBNLive

Bicycle mechanic arrested for raping 3-yr-old in Balod - IBNLive

Mumbai: 30-year-old arrested for stripping, beating woman bus conductor - IBNLive

5-year-old boy's private part chopped off for urinating in the field - IBNLive

14-year-old girl gang-raped by neighbour in Meerut - IBNLive

Pune: 28-year-old Techie beaten to death, 7 men of Hindu outfit held - IBNLive
This is not good windy! If you keep posting from "their" sources how will they call you biased??

Reminds one of "sadi jooti, sada sar"!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol @ the fascination/obsession you have with India...you just spent 10 minutes of your life searching and posting news on India...those some Indian members are fairly correct in your assesment I would say
Have you concluded that within a week of joining....hope unlike your assessment, you are genuine.

Have you concluded that within a week of joining....hope unlike your assessment, you are genuine.

Its not that too hard to figure out from your opening statement is it?

You just started out defending yourself against the accusation, and couldnt resist posting half a dozen articles of the same nature.

Is it too hard to figure that out? Not really.

That's Horrible maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

read in someones signature- troll on rapes .pk - this this thread is becoming a shining example for that- :tup:

Whats with the fascination with rapes guys?

Go out and get laid ffs than have everyone go through your gory fascination with rapes.

Back
Top Bottom