What's new

Another day in India

Not everyone likes scandinavia nor are everyone eager to live there.

You lie - you would give your left nut to chill with Swedish gals.

images

Finally the lid .... divorce rate is high in India due to non-availability of t()ilets. The main reason for increased rape rate in India.

You lying so and so - well that's that ..........
half of the year, you dont see sun and and when there is clear sky and sunshine,They exclaim Good morning cos today they could see the sun, We have plenty of sun :D

What is there to lie?

Some Indian members accuse me of posting anti-India news, i suggest to them that one just has to open a page on an Indian news web page to understand this, for example, all these news headlines appear on the front page of PTI site. I hope people will understand that one doesn't need a particular search engine to find these news.

Sambhal: Boy rapes 15-year-old girl at gun-point, booked - IBNLive

Bicycle mechanic arrested for raping 3-yr-old in Balod - IBNLive

Mumbai: 30-year-old arrested for stripping, beating woman bus conductor - IBNLive

5-year-old boy's private part chopped off for urinating in the field - IBNLive

14-year-old girl gang-raped by neighbour in Meerut - IBNLive

Pune: 28-year-old Techie beaten to death, 7 men of Hindu outfit held - IBNLive
Thanks for showing our true face. But I guess the whole world knows we are savages. So what's the point?

But one does see selective reading from you when it comes to India ... because the ones you missed were
The Times of India

How is it selective reading when i posted all the links from IBNLIVE, where as you are giving references to The Times of India which usualy is considered as a second class journalism by none other than Indian members.

Back
Top Bottom