What's new

Another Blast in Karachi Orangi

Nobody messes up with MQM hardcore...So dont be surprised if people dont speak the truth in front of you...
I wont either,i wont like a "Boree" of my size :lol:

Oh buddy now you don’t have answer … So you are taunting on me :omghaha:
I told you that I don't support to any party ... But I talk according to ground reality ... Without any bias ..

Oh buddy now you don’t have answer … So you are taunting on me :omghaha:
I told you that I don't support to any party ... But I talk according to ground reality ... Without any bias ..

Nop..i have lived in Karachi long enough and know how MQM supporters behave...specially the young ones...saying anything against Altaf bhai in front of them is sure to draw enmity...
Speaking with experience here.

Nop..i have lived in Karachi long enough and know how MQM supporters behave...specially the young ones...saying anything against Altaf bhai in front of them is sure to draw enmity...
Speaking with experience here.

I agree ... Some of them behave exactly but die hard workers of all parties do the same ..

it was heard all the way till DHA du talwar ... its bloody lie if they say 10-15 people were killed in this one, this one was HUGE! and i also don't buy that it was planted in a motorcycle it can't be a small explosive

ppp,anp and mqm butchered each other for bhata and agwah barey tawan and land grabbing every week one press conference against each other blaming for target killing while 5000 people died in Karachi alone.

DID ALTAF CALLED FOR 3 PROVINCES BREAKAWAY THEN AS HE YELLS TODAY I DONT THINK SO HE WAS BUSY COLLECTING

did Taliban came to karchi after nigran caretaker government tookover?NO they were their for 11 years so why ppp,anp and mqm not call army and cleared karchi of TTP

WHY ARE THEY WHINING NOW IT IS THEIR FAULT.THEY PRAYED AND WORKED FOR POWER AND NOT FOR PEACE SO WHY COMPLAIN NOW

GOD HAVE MERCY ON EACH PERSON THAT DIED

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom