What's new

Another Blast in Karachi Orangi

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Another blast in karachi (Site orangi area) in ANP jalsa.... i myself felt the waves but the place it happen is very far from my area of Garden West...

karachi_bus_bomb.jpg

KARACHI: Several loud explosions have been heard in different localities of Karachi on Friday night, DawnNews reported.

TV reports suggest blasts were heard near election camps of different political parties.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

source---dawn

Another blast in karachi (Site orangi area) in ANP jalsa.... i myself felt the waves but the place it happen is very far from my area of Garden West...

karachi_bus_bomb.jpg

yeah I have heard of explosion too.....it sounded loud and powerful to me...

lol......i am fine....:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo News quoted ANP leader Shahi Syed as
saying that the blast targeted ANP candidate
Bashir Jan.

Sound was too loud i felt like it happen near my house. i want to my balcony and saw people running back to there houses so i was confirm it happen near my locality but news channels are reporting it happen near site area.....

Heard it too, it was loud and felt that it was very nearby. Very sad, about 3 dead and 14 injured are being reported on different channels

Dunya news saying 12 injured i don't believe it.... the sound was even bigger then the explosion of CID center blast....

@Fahad Khan 2

here is update....
KARACHI: A loud explosion has been heard in different localities of Karachi on Friday night, DawnNews reported.

TV reports suggest blast targeted a corner meeting of Awami National Party (ANP) near Mominabad Police Station in Karachi’s SITE area.

“Five to six people have been injured, but I am not sure about casualties yet,” said a local leader of ANP, Bashir Jan.

Karachi, Pakistan’s commercial capital, has witnessed a recent surge in violence.

At least six people were killed and dozens injured Thursday in a bombing on the election office of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), the second attack on the party in Karachi in three days.

The banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for Thursday’s attack.

The outlawed militant outfit has vowed to target the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), ANP and MQM for their secular views.

Last edited by a moderator:
The casualties and injuries are very low thank God as per sound and waves is concerned......

update: Dhamaka anp k jalsay k dauraan hua hai

30 afrad killed

:blink: oh my god....jalsay k dauraan.....:hitwall:

Dunya news saying 12 injured i don't believe it.... the sound was even bigger then the explosion of CID center blast....

lol its 30 and still updating.....jalsay k dauraan hua hai...mai ne bhi suna tha...halan k my location is away yet still explosion sounded loud and powerful!

May the fallen RIP ... the only good thing i see coming out of this mayhem of bomb blast by ****** extremists and their follies is a united front of pushtoons and mohajirs and the day it happens my message to all sorts of extremists will be to run and hide bi@tch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom