What's new

Another Astra test-fire successful

In Don't Want To Feed A Troll That Doesn't Even Differentiate Btw Missile Lauch And Space Satellite Launching Vehicle,How Many Did you Launched :azn::azn:.Well Best of Luck For the IQ of Yours.Some Time I Wonder What they Really Teach in those Madrasa's :tsk::tsk::disagree::disagree:

well i was asking how many succesfull you have done, and it included your space launch, and as always u indian wana find a scape goat by spotting on others... ;)
i knew the difference between both, but i think u dint know that both are using Rocket technology,, well launching and apparatus is different... so dont find any other lame excuses,, if u have gutz then let me know what i have asked... :yahoo::what::what::police:

well i was asking how many succesfull you have done, and it included your space launch, and as always u indian wana find a scape goat by spotting on others...
i knew the difference between both, but i think u dint know that both are using Rocket technology,, well launching and apparatus is different... so dont find any other lame excuses,, if u have gutz then let me know what i have asked...
Well As for Successful Dude, PSLV Launches Almost 23 Missions Successfully Including Third-party Satellites total 65 Satellites Missions Including Chadrayaan-1, MOM mission.As for Gsat {GSLV}we are only of the few Nations to Acquire this Capability Including Cryo Engine stage indigenuously. (Read it more if you Surf on Net Regularly)

As For Ballistic Missile Test We Are Successfully tested ICBM{mirv],SLBM Posses Multi-Phase ABM'S.Many Our Competitive Nations Like Chinese Thinks We Posses this Capability
India cut Agni V range under NATO pressure: Chinese media - NDTV
Pakistan Seeks To Counter Indian ABM Defenses | Defense News | defensenews.com

As for you troll You Don't Even Have Balls to Show your Country Flag in your profile Its Shows How Envy you Are From Us:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Last edited:
Dr. Venugopal said the next firing from a Su-30MKI would be against a real target (a Lakshya pilotless target aircraft) after the monsoon.:azn:
I wonder what the 'simulated target' was? A weather balloon? :rolleyes1:

You got proof any test failed of that nation? :P

remember 'Myserious Daadu fall on villagers ' news ?

let me know that how many times they failed to test fire for moon...

congratulations-idiot.gif

@NKVD @gslv mk3 Indian history is completely filled with failures,, they tested their Nuclear bomb first in 70's, but was failed.. and still western Saying that Indian Nuclear wasnt a Nuclear, it was just a lame after seies of failures... Check this:

and for several other Missile and satellite launched were failed, and after several attempts they got the success...and dont know whether Indian first testing all of its equipment in Cold testing or they just went for Testing them to put Millions of tax payers money in vein..

in contrast, you can not evidence or give me any proof of any Pakistani Missile Failure , because we are first done our work complete,, than only go for Actual Testing...

hope you monkey minds got this... ;)
Ok, Pakistani scientists are the best, now go and play outside.

Lets stick to the Topic guys. No trolling. Those having acidity are requested to have their daily dose of Eno's and stock em up coz you are gonna need more. More such news on the way..

Last edited:
An anti radar air tot air version on the lines of r-27p,aim-7 brazo has to be developed. It will have much longer range and will strike without warning. It can be used against radar spectrum low observable planes like j-20 and will be a true fire and forget weapon.

An anti radar air tot air version on the lines of r-27p,aim-7 brazo has to be developed. It will have much longer range and will strike without warning. It can be used against radar spectrum low observable planes like j-20 and will be a true fire and forget weapon.

If its an Anti Radarmissile then sure it will be caught on a radar and if its gonna jam the signals then how is it gonna make it to the radar? I am not an expert in this, but you can educate me...

@NKVD @gslv mk3 Indian history is completely filled with failures,, they tested their Nuclear bomb first in 70's, but was failed.. and still western Saying that Indian Nuclear wasnt a Nuclear, it was just a lame after seies of failures... Check this:

and for several other Missile and satellite launched were failed, and after several attempts they got the success...and dont know whether Indian first testing all of its equipment in Cold testing or they just went for Testing them to put Millions of tax payers money in vein..

in contrast, you can not evidence or give me any proof of any Pakistani Missile Failure , because we are first done our work complete,, than only go for Actual Testing...

You are so right. India is a complete failure - with so many unsuccessful missile tests and rocket launches. Meanwhile, highly successful bastion of faith successfully launches air-strikes and armed attacks on its own nationals and witnesses successful suicide bombings. This is the true sign of success - your strong arguments have convinced me. India too must follow this path, right?

Astra Mark I has a range of 80 kms and Mark II is suppose to have a range of 110km right ?
Will Mark II be guided by AESA radar in future ?

If its an Anti Radarmissile then sure it will be caught on a radar and if its gonna jam the signals then how is it gonna find the radar? I am not an expert in this, but you can educate me...

Anti radar missile don't require INS,datalink,less power requirement(as it does not transmit unlike active seekers).Missile locks are mostly picked up RWRs(As the beam narrows for target lock) and not by detecting the missile itself as it will be too late after the missile is detected ,but a passive radar homing missile doesnt trigger the RWR so it will achieve good surprise which is the most important thing for a missile.
Also radars might use frequency hopping to confuse anti radar missiles but sensitive wide band seekers take handle it and it can be easily done as todays radars are designed to be all weather and thus have resticted hopping bandwidth.

But there is a disadvantage.The target aircraft should narrow down its radar beam for the anti radar missile seeker to have a good tone.To avoid this a anti radar missile can be designed to lock on to search beams of radars but then the seeker should be used in conjunction with INS,data links which makes it more prone to jamming but it can tackled by using home on jam capability as in HARM.

Even if the missile doesnt make kills it will make the enemy turn off his radar(as these missiles have longer range than active weapons) which means stealth aircraft lose their edge and all engagements will be visual and large stealth fighters are at disadvantage here.Better still if you know the frequency bands the enemy operates it will aid IFF which is a huge bottleneck in combat.

So anti radar missiles are lighter,cheaper,longer range and are truely fire and forget.

Last edited:
Astra Mark I has a range of 80 kms and Mark II is suppose to have a range of 110km right ?
Will Mark II be guided by AESA radar in future ?

BVRM's are not Radar Guided. It has its own Guidance systems like other missiles. Radar Guided missiles can be countered by rapid maneuvering. Astra is an Active radar guided missile, it carries its own radar system to detect and track the target and its course is updated by GPS or the future IRNSS.

Anti radar missile don't require INS,datalink,less power requirement(as it does not transmit unlike active seekers).Missile locks are mostly picked up RWRs(As the beam narrows for target lock) and not by detecting the missile itself as it will be too late after the missile is detected ,but a passive radar homing missile doesnt trigger the RWR so it will achieve good surprise which is the most important thing for a missile.
Also radars might use frequency hopping to confuse anti radar missiles but sensitive wide band seekers take handle it and it can be easily done as todays radars are designed to be all weather and thus have resticted hopping bandwidth.

But there is a disadvantage.The target aircraft should narrow down its radar beam for the anti radar missile seeker to have a good tone.To avoid this a anti radar missile can be designed to lock on to search beams of radars but then the seeker should be used in conjunction with INS,data links which makes it more prone to jamming but it can tackled by using home on jam capability as in HARM.

Even if the missile doesnt make kills it will make the enemy turn off his radar(as these missiles have longer range than active weapons) which means stealth aircraft lose their edge and all engagements will be visual and large stealth fighters are at disadvantage here.Better still if you know the frequency bands the enemy operates it will aid IFF which is a big bottleneck.

So anti radar missiles are lighter,cheaper,longer range and are truely fire and forget.

English Please???

BVRM's are not Radar Guided. It has its own Guidance systems like other missiles. Radar Guided missiles can be countered by rapid maneuvering. Astra is an Active radar guided missile, it carries its own radar system to detect and track the target and its course is updated by GPS or the future IRNSS.

AAM-4 (Japanese missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Radar locked are more difficult to block

On May 28, 1998 Pakistan announced that it had successfully conducted five nuclear tests. The Pakistani Atomic Energy Commission reported that the five nuclear tests conducted on May 28 generated a seismic signal of 5.0 on the Richter scale, with a total yield of up to 40 KT (equivalent TNT). Dr. A.Q. Khan claimed that one device was a boosted fission device and that the other four were sub-kiloton nuclear devices.

On May 30, 1998 Pakistan tested one more nuclear warhead with a reported yield of 12 kilotons. The tests were conducted at Balochistan, bringing the total number of claimed tests to six. It has also been claimed by Pakistani sources that at least one additional device, initially planned for detonation on 30 May 1998, remained emplaced underground ready for detonation.
Pakistani claims concerning the number and yields of their underground tests cannot be independently confirmed by seismic means, and several sources, such as the Southern Arizona Seismic Observatory have reported lower yields than those claimed by Pakistan. Indian sources have also suggested that as few as two weapons were actually detonated, each with yields considerably lower than claimed by Pakistan. However, seismic data showed at least two and possibly a third, much smaller, test in the initial round of tests at the Ras Koh range. The single test on 30 May provided a clear seismic signal.

This table lists the nuclear tests that Pakistan claims to have carried out in May 1998 as well as the announced yields. Other sources have reported lower yields than those claimed by Pakistan. The Southern Arizona Seismic Observatory reports that the total seismic yield for the May 28th tests was 9-12 kilotons and that the yield for the May 30th tests was 4-6 kilotons.

Pakistan Nuclear Weapons

Back
Top Bottom