What's new

Another American lie

241 marines were killed in the embassy siege ? Is that true ?

He's referring to Beirut bombing in the mid 80s. It was a breaking point to the French that they chose to distance themselves from the ME gradually. But the US kept pouring arms to Saddam to punish the crazed mullahs.

Ḥashshāshīn;4872743 said:
Most powerful empire of all time?

Relative to the time, US is no way the strongest.

The Mongols and the Romans would like to have a word with you. :yay:

Same with the Arab Caliphates and other empires back in the day. But the best they had back then were horses, swords and arrows.

Somalia in 2013 is more powerful/more developed than all those old empires. COMPLETELY different time and age. You are comparing fighter jets with horses right now.

He is right that no other country/empire has been as powerful as the US is now.

Nothing strange about it.

Could they annihilate the whole world 50 times over, along with the moon? :blink:

If you ask me, I think they are one of the most restrained empire the world has ever seen! All that power, such controlled use. To tell you the truth, if any of us had that power, we would have blown each other to smithereens, way back.

Yes and the moon is made out of cheese and Mullahistan is ruling the world. Did you not know?

You don't what i am talking about so get lost
انت ما تعرف شكاعد تهايط روح اكل كبسة و نام يلا

You don't what i am talking about so get lost
انت ما تعرف شكاعد تهايط روح اكل كبسة و نام يلا

Go worship a grave and keep crying there, Ajami Majoos.

The Americans through their sanctions have probably killed thousands of your countrymen. Your point is?

Stop the false bravado. You stand no chance against the USA. They could annihilate you in minutes.

The best you can do is bragging about the "achievements" of HizbAlShaitan - an Arab army in Lebanon 1000's of km away.

Stick to worshipping fellow fake wannabe Arab Mullah's such as Shomeini and his grave.

The Americans through their sanctions have probably killed thousands of your countrymen. Your point is?

Stop the false bravado. You stand no chance against the USA. They could annihilate you in minutes.

The best you can do is bragging about the "achievements" of HizbAlShaitan - an Arab army in Lebanon 1000's of km away.

Stick to worshipping fellow fake wannabe Arab Mullah's such as Shomeini and his grave.

عجمي مجوسي اشرف منكم يا كفار قريش نعل الامام الخميني يشرفك و يشرف صحابتكم المخانيث

al-Hasani, why are you such an idiot?

Comparing the US to the Romans is like comparing an iPhone to telegraph :lol:

My friend, In theory, no country can stand a chance against the US military might, give it a rest.

Next..

They are both terrorists

Who might you be young man to stand against the most powerful empire of all time? :lol:
The most powerful empire who have their national parks closed because of lack of money:sleep:

You win because you are terrorists thinking only about agressing people that's all

Back
Top Bottom