What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

I didnt bother to read ur rant beyond the first 2 lines, when u are having ur periods stay away from the keyboard.
When I need your monkey brain opinions, I'll rattle your cage. Then I might consider them if you write them out in complete sentences.

December 6th 1992 ... Vijay Diwas!!! Jai Sree RAM!!!

Karsewak+copy.jpg

994078_719169841429424_1919519997_n.jpg

Last edited:
In one way the breaking of mosque removed the poison from Indian society, especially hatred among hindus towards muslim. The existance of a mosque in a hindu sacred site was a rallying point for right wing organizations.

tumblr_lmss2ckKM81qgy5npo1_400.gif

Sorry I only partially agree. True the Ram Mandir itself was not the sole focus or reason..but to say that Hindus never cared about that is not a fact. The correct thing is Hindus did care about that, but were averse to act on it. But a combination of various factors during those years gave them a fillip and a new zeal was found.
There is a difference in some Hindus caring about it and having a majority of Hindus care about it.
The former was true then, the latter is true now. The reason - BJP made it into an issue and tossed it in the air.

Yes it is. It was a symbol of defeat of Indic culture before a foreign horde of islamist fanatics.
Why just Islamists?? We had the britishers too??Britishers had done more damage to India than any one else.
They built the Indian parliament....and so many structures all over India.Why dont those get demolished??

KS said:
Speak for yourself.
Well there are many others here who are masquerading as representatives of Hindus so i too have taken up the microphone.

KS said:
I dont consider it a shame. Actually its a shame that you consider it a shame. It was this defeatist, self-flagellating mentality that was rectified to some degree on that day.
Defeatist???
Who drills so much hatred into you??
As far as i know there's temple in Kerala where ornaments of the hindu god are taken to a mosque first and then to the main temple.
And it has been going on since centuries.Pseudo Indians like you might not understand this.But hindus have always welcomed other cultures.

KS said:
I didnt say anything about his descendants. But the cold fact of history is that he is a foreigner. Go ahead, try and deny it.
Why not his descendants??
If he was a foreigner then so were his descendants.

KS said:
And you call me having a skewed sense of history ! For starters, the word Mughal itself is a derivative of Mongol (in chagatai i guess) and Babur was a descendant of Genghis on his mother's side. He is as foreigner to Indian subcontinent as a foreigner could be.
Did you forget we were talking about Genghis khan whose Y chromosome is found in 1in 200 men all over the world....even NOW.
Lol.....
1 in 200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan - Gene Expression | DiscoverMagazine.com

KS said:
And they also indulged in massacres of Hindus, practising discriminatory laws like Jaziya, demolishing Hindu places of worship like Kashi, Mathura and Ayodhya being the most prominent etc. Thanks but not thanks, it would have been better had these barbarians not set foot in India.
Our hindu kings have also done that in the past.Every religion has done that in the past.
Hindus have gone to the extent of demolishing temples of hindu deities too,just because those temples belonged ppl of lower castes.To this day caste system exists amongst hindus.Theres a prominent divide between the so called higher and lower castes.

Give me better excuses.
Babri masjid demolition had only and only political objectives.

Last edited:

Stop all the hate and watch this video.

Onions will be chopped in your room. :P

@everybody

There was no anger bottled up till BJP made it an issue over which anger got bottled up.

That said, the ground reality today is that there is anger over it NOW.

There is not much anger now, people have short attention spans. Very few people care whether or not a temple is built there, the mosque is gone and people have moved on.

The BJP used an opening given to them by Rajiv Gandhi, otherwise this issue was pretty much bottled up and not of interest to most people outside of a few districts in U.P. Once made into an issue, it sparked a fire, burned brightly & then pretty much extinguished itself. Proof of that: even in U.P., there aren't many that interested about the issue to vote for the BJP. Liberalisation took out a lot of sting in the Hindu psyche with opportunities opening outside of the government. Things like reservation, minority appeasement start to become less important when you see those being promoted in such a manner losing out in the marketplace. PVN Rao gave many Hindus the chance to worship Lakshmi. Given the chance(and I know this will sound provocative), most prefer Lakshmi over Ram. The events leading up to 6/12/1992 are a long way from 6/12/2013. India has changed and in a manner that many find difficult to comprehend. Even the BJP, for the most part, don't seem to know what to do with the Mandir issue anymore. It simply does not have the traction it once did.

to assoein bachake rakhna,

jab kashi aur mathura masjid bhi girenge.

EK Dhakka aur Do , Kashi, Mathura Thod do... Jai Sree RAM!!!

Ayodhya karti hai avahan thaat se kar mandir nirman, Shila ki jaga lagade Praan, Bithade waha Ram Bhagwan!!!

The most famous song During Ayodhya movement...

There is not much anger now, people have short attention spans. Very few people care whether or not a temple is built there, the mosque is gone and people have moved on.

The BJP used an opening given to them by Rajiv Gandhi, otherwise this issue was pretty much bottled up and not of interest to most people outside of a few districts in U.P. Once made into an issue, it sparked a fire, burned brightly & then pretty much extinguished itself. Proof of that: even in U.P., there aren't many that interested about the issue to vote for the BJP. Liberalisation took out a lot of sting in the Hindu psyche with opportunities opening outside of the government. Things like reservation, minority appeasement start to become less important when you see those being promoted in such a manner losing out in the marketplace. PVN Rao gave many Hindus the chance to worship Lakshmi. Given the chance(and I know this will sound provocative), most prefer Lakshmi over Ram. The events leading up to 6/12/1992 are a long way from 6/12/2013. India has changed and in a manner that many find difficult to comprehend. Even the BJP, for the most part, don't seem to know what to do with the Mandir issue anymore. It simply does not have the traction it once did.
But BJP too has reinvented itself after the downright pathetic showing in 2008 polls.
They now focus on economy, regional leaders and congress incompetence coupled with Ram Mandir/Hindutva.
They now offer both and they make sure the first part of the offer is as important as the last part.

It doesnt but you have to consider the fact that once made into a very emotive issue, it lingers at the back of the head. Once made, it cannot be undone.
On a normal day yes, people wont sit down and vote for BJP over this.

However, whenever there are major communal riots(muzafarnagar) and issues like the Communal Violence Bill, people remember the Babri and then passions are not hard to inflame. Then it becomes emotive again, and this time people dont have to choose between economy and religion. They know they get both by voting BJP.

Clutches of invaders???
His later generation did give us more monuments like the Taj mahal.And not to forget the red fort where every year our national flag is hoisted on Independence day.
If structures made by babar and his successive generations are to be destroyed then all these structures should also be brought down isnt it???
Go ahead and do it.
Taj mahal, Red fort was built by shah jahan He him Self Was intellectual and Liberal He Never Imposed Taxes Like Jazia and taxes of hindus to visit there Pilgrims So was Akbar thats why they are even respected By Hindus for their contribution in Hindu society as well As well But Whereas Babur was religious Fanatic same like Aurangzeb which plundered temples and destroy Masses and Imposed An Fare Taxation too Suppress Hindus Their Racial Mindset Never Accepted Hindus As Idealism and Never will After What Scars they left on them.

Taj mahal, Red fort was built by shah jahan He him Self Was intellectual and Liberal He Never Imposed Taxes Like Jazia and taxes of hindus to visit there Pilgrims So was Akbar thats why they are even respected By Hindus for their contribution in Hindu society as well As well But Whereas Babur was religious Fanatic same like Aurangzeb which plundered temples and destroy Masses and Imposed An Fare Taxation too Suppress Hindus Their Racial Mindset Never Accepted Hindus As Idealism and Never will After What Scars they left on them.

Agreed.....
What about the britishers then???
They plundered and destroyed India like no other.
Why dont ppl demolish structures made by them???

Agreed.....
Bristish Never Did It in Religious Fanaticism They never Pluder thousand temples And Built Churches indeed That place where that structure lies is Disputed That is Holy place of Crores of Hindus their Sentiments Was attached to It Like Mecca for Muslims.what if some One put temple or church there at mecca.

Bristish Never Did It in Religious Fanaticism They never Pluder thousand temples And Built Churches indeed That place where that structure lies is Disputed That is Holy place of Crores of Hindus their Sentiments Was attached to It Like Mecca for Muslims.what if some One put temple or church there at mecca.

A true Indian would have more hatred towards britishers than an Indian citizen of a diff religion.

Agreed.....
they gave us railways....gave us telecom. and last but not the least gave us a united guv....bcoz of all that...we r a big economy today...

Back
Top Bottom