What's new

Ankara summons Iran envoy over Syria conference remarks

As you grow older, you ll start seeing things gray, not black nor white.

You are obviously the one who is motivated to find nonsense meanings behind very simple sentences. You remind me of other members who posted pictures of Erdogan and claimed he was zionist etc. You are doing the exact same thing right now. Extremely childish, grow up

You are obviously the one who is motivated to find nonsense meanings behind very simple sentences. You remind me of other members who posted pictures of Erdogan and claimed he was zionist etc. You are doing the exact same thing right now. Extremely childish, grow up

Whatever. With each passing day, we are growing.

"3 koyun gütmemiş insandan bu ülkede siyasetçi olmaz." Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Ba?bakan Recep Tayyip Erdo?an, Newyork temaslar? öncesinde gündeme ili?kin sorular? yan?tlad?

Prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan Said: the one who didnt shepherded 3 sheeps, cannot be a politician in this country.

Akıncı, your comment please...

I think what Erdogan said can be translated to English as "the one who can't shepherd 3 sheeps" rather than "the one who didnt shepherded 3 sheeps". I believe he wanted to emphasize the incompetence of the opposition parties.

I think what Erdogan said can be translated to English as "the one who can't shepherd 3 sheeps" rather than "the one who didnt shepherded 3 sheeps". I believe he wanted to emphasize the incompetence of the opposition parties.

Literally my translation is true. He is making a mistake, yet he isnt seeing. He is also incompetant. :)

lol. We have a delusional kemalist here. last time i check akp's votes were increasing.

World is two dimensional for you. For me, three dimensional. Did you understand? Here is the answer to your post. :D

Back
Top Bottom